1,033 results
All reviews lake view miami airport free breakfast yogurt next morning the shuttle driver nice hotel clean rooms free shuttle short stay sitting area front desk staff would stay here again stayed for one night rental car an early flight minute drive
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Our double queen room was very spacious and had a very good view over a lake on the back. Property and room were clean and well maintained. The outdoor pool was a bit cold but was handicap-accessible. There are no dining options nearby but quite a lot about a mile down the road. Breakfast area was very good with plenty of room and good hot and cold options. We also took advantage of the late checkout at 12 pm. And price was reasonable for Miami. Computer center had only one computer so there was a bit of a line to print boarding passes. Overall, very good hotel for the price.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Vivian P, Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Good Afternoon,

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us about your stay with us, we are so happy to know that you enjoyed it. We also have our second computer in the buisness center now it was off for repairs.

Kind Regards,

Veronica Cardenas
Asst General Manager

Reviewed 15 April 2014

As a platinum member, I have stayed in many Marriotts. This stay was for one night for my first time in Miami before a cruise. I found the service excellent and very satisfying. The shuttle over from the airport was without incident and was courteous. We were given a good rate (better than the cruise line) to be transported to the Port, and that service was excellent too.
Breakfast was extremely busy, but handled the crowd very well. Probably need another waffle station since that line never got short. Food was hot, was good, and had good variety.
Finally, we were able to get a ride by the shuttle driver to the Publix so we can buy some wine and soda prior to our cruise....another helpful service.

Thank you for making our short stay both enjoyable and hassle free.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Vivian P, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thank you so much for being our guest at the Springhill Suites Miami Airport South and sharing your beautiful experience at our hotel.

We are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay. It is truly rewwarding when we know our valuable guests had a pleasurable experience.

We hope to welcome you back next time your travels bring you and your family to Miami.

Please contact me directly if I may provide any personal assistance.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We stay at many of the hotels in the Marriott chain but seldom write reviews unless there is something noteworthy about a property.

This hotel is new and close to the Miami airport but is very quite. Some of the rooms have two beds which is unusual for most Springhill properties. The rooms on the back side of the hotel have a very nice view over a lake.

The breakfast area is the largest that I have experienced with two separate buffet stations so people don't have to trip over each other. The pool and outside areas are very pleasant and quite.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for being our guest at the Springhill Suites Miami Airport South and for taking your valuable time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel.

We are delighted to know that you has a pleasant stay and enjoyed our amenities and the beautiful lake behind our hotel. We take great pride in providing our guests with a memorable experience and we truly hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family on your next visit to Miami.

Springhilll Suites Miami Airport South

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I stayed in the hotel for just 1 night (from apr/07 to apr/08) and I had made the reservation through Last Minute Travel (which is operated by Tourico Holiday). I paid for the stay at the moment of reservation. When I checked in I was told the reservation was OK and I only had to present a credit card for incidents.
On the next morning when I checked out the clerk at the front desk told me he was unable to check me out in the hotel system because they hadn't received the confirmation of payment from Tourico yet. Then he said he was gonna take care of it and that I was all set.
Given that, I was surprised when I got a text from my bank minutes after I left the hotel reporting that the hotel had charged my credit card the full price of the stay.
I felt like I was stolen!
If there was a problem with the payment of the reservation, the hotel had to solve this with Tourico, not me, after all they accepted the reservation from Tourico.
I hope someone from the hotel reads my review and do something about it!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Leandro_cps
Vivian P, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you for being our guest at the Springhill Suites Miami Airport South and for providing us with your valuable comments and feedback about your reservation and your stay. I certianly do apologize for the manner in which your reservation was handled. We have met with our front desk staff members and explained that even if we do not obtain payment from a third party, we will not burden the guest with the payment that the booking company is responsible for.

Once again, we do apologize and hope that we may welcome you back to our hotel to show you the true nature of Service from the Heart - Right From the Start.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I may personally assist you, as it is my pleasure!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Like it a lot. Spent 2 nights in this hotel that is just accross of Miami International airport ( a Little confusing to get there ) but once at the hotel, staff was nice and gave us a 2 bed suite that it was more tan expected. We were a family of 5 and we had a lot of room to move around. 2 TV sets, one living room, fridge, Microwave, kitchennete and everything you need to have a pleasent stay. Room was clean. We had an espectacular view of the lake that is next to the hotel. although it is next to the airport, was reasoable quiet. Anyway, I recommend this hotel and definetly, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Vivian P, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Thank you so much for being our guest at the Springhill Suites Miami Airport South and for taking your valuable time to let us know about your stay with us.

It is with your thoughtful comments that we may enhance our guest services and facilities and we are truly delighted to know that you had an enjoyable experience!

We hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back to our hotel and offering you an exceptional stay.