1,029 results
All reviewslake viewmiami airportfree breakfastyogurtnext morningthe shuttle drivernice hotelclean roomsfree shuttleshort staysitting areafront desk staffwould stay here againstayed for one nightrental caran early flightminute drive
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We experienced nothing but friendly people here and plenty of complementary pieces that made this well worth the stay. Breakfast, transportation from the airport, transportation to dinner spots, all included. Only needed a nicer shower/tub to make this a 5-star review! We would definitely stay here again especially since we had a room with a pleasant view of the small lake behind the property.

Details: we stayed one night as we were going on a cruise. We chose a package deal where a van to the port was included and there were no problems with that at all. In fact we were able to get bumped to an earlier time slot because we were ready earlier than we anticipated. It took about 20 minutes for them to pick us up at the airport after we called, not too shabby at all. The hotel we clean and modern. No problems with noise or anything. Again, great stay.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rabid_Carrot
Vivian P, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you for being our guest at the Springhill Suites Miami Airport South and for sharing your experience from your recent stay.

We are delighted that you had a wonderful stay. It is our #1 Goal to provide exceptional service to all our valuable guests and we are happy to know that we met your expectations.

We hope that we haver the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back to our hotel next time you visit beautiful South Florida.

VIvian P.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Our double queen room was very spacious and had a very good view over a lake on the back. Property and room were clean and well maintained. The outdoor pool was a bit cold but was handicap-accessible. There are no dining options nearby but quite a lot about a mile down the road. Breakfast area was very good with plenty of room and good hot and cold options. We also took advantage of the late checkout at 12 pm. And price was reasonable for Miami. Computer center had only one computer so there was a bit of a line to print boarding passes. Overall, very good hotel for the price.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Vivian P, Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Good Afternoon,

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us about your stay with us, we are so happy to know that you enjoyed it. We also have our second computer in the buisness center now it was off for repairs.

Kind Regards,

Veronica Cardenas
Asst General Manager

Reviewed 15 April 2014

As a platinum member, I have stayed in many Marriotts. This stay was for one night for my first time in Miami before a cruise. I found the service excellent and very satisfying. The shuttle over from the airport was without incident and was courteous. We were given a good rate (better than the cruise line) to be transported to the Port, and that service was excellent too.
Breakfast was extremely busy, but handled the crowd very well. Probably need another waffle station since that line never got short. Food was hot, was good, and had good variety.
Finally, we were able to get a ride by the shuttle driver to the Publix so we can buy some wine and soda prior to our cruise....another helpful service.

Thank you for making our short stay both enjoyable and hassle free.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Vivian P, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thank you so much for being our guest at the Springhill Suites Miami Airport South and sharing your beautiful experience at our hotel.

We are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay. It is truly rewwarding when we know our valuable guests had a pleasurable experience.

We hope to welcome you back next time your travels bring you and your family to Miami.

Please contact me directly if I may provide any personal assistance.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We stay at many of the hotels in the Marriott chain but seldom write reviews unless there is something noteworthy about a property.

This hotel is new and close to the Miami airport but is very quite. Some of the rooms have two beds which is unusual for most Springhill properties. The rooms on the back side of the hotel have a very nice view over a lake.

The breakfast area is the largest that I have experienced with two separate buffet stations so people don't have to trip over each other. The pool and outside areas are very pleasant and quite.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for being our guest at the Springhill Suites Miami Airport South and for taking your valuable time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel.

We are delighted to know that you has a pleasant stay and enjoyed our amenities and the beautiful lake behind our hotel. We take great pride in providing our guests with a memorable experience and we truly hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family on your next visit to Miami.

Springhilll Suites Miami Airport South

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I stayed in the hotel for just 1 night (from apr/07 to apr/08) and I had made the reservation through Last Minute Travel (which is operated by Tourico Holiday). I paid for the stay at the moment of reservation. When I checked in I was told the reservation was OK and I only had to present a credit card for incidents.
On the next morning when I checked out the clerk at the front desk told me he was unable to check me out in the hotel system because they hadn't received the confirmation of payment from Tourico yet. Then he said he was gonna take care of it and that I was all set.
Given that, I was surprised when I got a text from my bank minutes after I left the hotel reporting that the hotel had charged my credit card the full price of the stay.
I felt like I was stolen!
If there was a problem with the payment of the reservation, the hotel had to solve this with Tourico, not me, after all they accepted the reservation from Tourico.
I hope someone from the hotel reads my review and do something about it!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Leandro_cps
Vivian P, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you for being our guest at the Springhill Suites Miami Airport South and for providing us with your valuable comments and feedback about your reservation and your stay. I certianly do apologize for the manner in which your reservation was handled. We have met with our front desk staff members and explained that even if we do not obtain payment from a third party, we will not burden the guest with the payment that the booking company is responsible for.

Once again, we do apologize and hope that we may welcome you back to our hotel to show you the true nature of Service from the Heart - Right From the Start.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I may personally assist you, as it is my pleasure!

Kind Regards,