“In my opinion Best Food in Miami” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of El Pollo Inka Miami

El Pollo Inka Miami
Ranked #25 of 4,138 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: For lovers of great food, El Pollo Inka Miami offers the most delicious Peruvian food. It is the perfect combination of our ancient culinary culture and new iconic fine Peruvian Cuisine. Our menu at El Pollo Inka Miami features a wide array of great selections, made from only the freshest and highest quality ingredients, with something to please every member of your group. We offer everything from fresh seafood, ceviches, lomo combinado, rotisserie chicken, and more traditional peruvian dishes cooked to perfection.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“In my opinion Best Food in Miami”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

I lived in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Connecticut and New York City, and El Pollo Inka has the best food, thanks to the quality of its ingredients and variety. I don't mind to drive 45 minutes to eat awesome food.

1 Thank Paola240710

Pembroke Pines, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awsome food and excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

Since I have tried and loved all The variety of delicious seafood , chicken , beef and very tasty empanadas at El Pollo Inka restaurant I never missed again my born country cuisine!
My friends and family have been going for lunches or taking out their wonderful Pollos a la Brasa!

1 Thank Valeria0656
Lakeland, Tennessee
“Fantastic service and great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

My wife had a lay over in Miami. Was booked close to the airport. I called the hotel and they recommended this restaurant across the street. She loved the staff and the food. Fully recommend!

Greensboro, North Carolina
“TRIED IT, LOVED IT !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

We are staying nearby because we have business in the area. Found it on Trip Advisor and since it was just a short walk, we decided to give it a try. Had lunch here yesterday, we shared the CHUPE DE CAMARONES (shrimp soup) and shared it. It made for a spectacular lunch.

Came back again for lunch today and ordered the PALTA RELLENA DE PULPO AL OLIVO (avocado stuffed w diced steamed octopus in a botija olive mousse). It's a fantastic light lunch. May have to lunch here again tomorrow as we do not have a lot of authentic Peruvian restaurants back home. :-) See lots of things on the menu I want to try....and dishes served to other customers. Busy place...a good sign. Highly recommended.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Gene H
“Great Peruvian food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Love the food, the portions, the price and the service!!
I have been going and enjoying our lunches here for years!