“best friendly people”

Miami Flyboard Experience
US$214.00*
Private Powerboat Tour on Miami's Coconut Grove
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join us with your friends and family at CoconutGrove Kayaks for a fun time out of the water! We offers both Kayaks and Paddleboard rentals right from Dinner Key Marina in Coconut Grove.Paddle along the local marinas, take a hike on one of the picnic islands, or simply enjoy kayaking on our tandem kayaks, and discover the beauties the nature of biscayne bay has to offer! Our Harbor is protected from all weather condition, our calm waters makes learning to paddleboard fun and easy, no matter how much experience you have! For the more adventurous, join us on one of our eco tour along the coral gables water way, sunset paddle and moonlight excursion!
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have had the best experience with my girlfriend visiting Miami by going boating around the bay and we definitely choose the best place to rent a boat.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Best place in Miami for watersports rentals. Everyone was super friendly and helpful..best rates..great boats. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I've been going to Miami Catamarans for the last few months, and I could not be happier with the place.

This staff are wonderful--especially Eva, the manager. They take the time to make sure you understand how to use the boats and equipment. Each of their boats comes equipped with a waterproof radio. Whenever I have any issues at sea, they immediately come over to the boat and assist. I recommend this place to both new and experienced sailors alike. This is a great way to spend a relaxing afternoon at sea!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have been renting from Miami Catamarans for more than four years. Every time they make me feel welcome and truly exemplify the meaning of customer service. Whether you're an experienced sailor or just beginning(they offer lessons) this is the perfect place to experience what it's like to truly be on the water in Miami!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Went sailing on a busy Saturday, the setup of the venue is very convenient with several reserved parking spots for customers. Rented a Hobie Getaway for 3 of us, sails quite well even in light breeze. Boats are in new condition and the staff is friendly and accommodating. Pointed out a pod of dolphins swimming around the bay over the radio. Will definitely come back again.