“Amazing!”

Kayak and Paddleboard Rental in Coconut Grove
US$160.50*
Miami Flyboard Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join us with your friends and family at CoconutGrove Kayaks for a fun time out of the water! We offers both Kayaks and Paddleboard rentals right from Dinner Key Marina in Coconut Grove.Paddle along the local marinas, take a hike on one of the picnic islands, or simply enjoy kayaking on our tandem kayaks, and discover the beauties the nature of biscayne bay has to offer! Our Harbor is protected from all weather condition, our calm waters makes learning to paddleboard fun and easy, no matter how much experience you have! For the more adventurous, join us on one of our eco tour along the coral gables water way, sunset paddle and moonlight excursion!
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I had a great time renting from Miami Catamarans! I went with my three year old son and he had a great time too! We went over to a little sandbar and saw sea creatures! The staff was very knowledgable and kind. I highly recommend this company for whatever your water rental needs are :)

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have been in Miami for 1 year and was looking for a place to rent small sailboats. I found Miami Catamarans on Hobie Beach in Key Biscayne. Those guys are nothing short of great: boats in perfect condition and with unexpected equipment (VHF, cooler box, etc), very courteous and efficient staff, reasonable prices - a dream! On top of that, they have their own parking area which is a blessing on that beach. Last but not least, by the time I pulled over in the parking lot to the time I sailed away on a Hobie, only 10 minutes went by!! No membership needed, no endless forms to fill in...no nonsense of any kind. Just show up, give a credit card, short briefing on the sailing area and go! How great is that!!
It is refreshing to find businesses like these and I will certainly buy their yearly package.

2  Thank Michel N
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have had the best experience with my girlfriend visiting Miami by going boating around the bay and we definitely choose the best place to rent a boat.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Best place in Miami for watersports rentals. Everyone was super friendly and helpful..best rates..great boats. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I've been going to Miami Catamarans for the last few months, and I could not be happier with the place.

This staff are wonderful--especially Eva, the manager. They take the time to make sure you understand how to use the boats and equipment. Each of their boats comes equipped with a waterproof radio. Whenever I have any issues at sea, they immediately come over to the boat and assist. I recommend this place to both new and experienced sailors alike. This is a great way to spend a relaxing afternoon at sea!