“Highly recommended!”

and up
Private Sailing Charter in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Let's Go Sailing Today is a Miami sailboat charter in beautiful Biscayne Bay.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

A must-do if you're visiting Miami. Captain Bill put on a great sunset sail for us, and our time on the boat was the highlight of our weekend visit. The clean beautiful boat, the complimentary drinks and snacks, the comfy blankets when it got a little chilly after sunset: everything was perfect. I did my research before booking a trip with Let's Go Sailing and I was convinced that it's the right crew to go out with, and even then my expectations were exceeded! I would go back to Let's Go Sailing again.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank rkralev

Savannah, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First class charter sailing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

My sister and I on a last minute whim went for an afternoon sail with Captain Bill and first mate Ramone. Delightful in every respect! The Dream Catcher is a lovely well appointed, immaculately maintained vessel, somewhat rare in the charter industry! The crew is fun, friendly and professional.
I highly recommend 'Let's Go Sailing Today' and would definitely rebook with Captain Bill.

Visited February 2014
Miami, Florida
“Capt Bill is a great Sailor and a Great Teacher as well!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

I recently bought my first Sailing Boat, and from the beginning I asked Capt. Bill to guide me through the Basics of Sailing. After 3 sessions of approx. 4 hours each I was sailing my boat by myself, and have been sailing for almost a year now. He is also a great host if you plan to Charter his Boat.

Visited May 2013
Morrison
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Wonderful day of sailing with "Let's Go Sailing"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

My family and I got a chance to go sailing out of Miami and see a bit of Biscayne Bay by enjoying a morning charter with Captain Bill and his crew of the DreamCatcher. Nice sized sail boat that is large enough to move around and enjoy, then still provides the thrill of being under sail. My "young adult" sons and father-in-law even took a turn and manning the helm. Great to pack a picnic and enjoy lunch in a quiet cove. Be sure to take suntan lotion and a camera!

Visited December 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great afternoon of sailing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

My husband and I spent a half-day sailing with Captain Bill and his crew in early July. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. We were fortunate to have had great weather for our trip -- and the crew made it even better. Captain Bill, Judy and Ramone were perfect hosts -- letting us try our hands at the helm, asking us if we needed anything, and ensuring that we had a comfortable and memorable trip. All of this, yet we still felt a great deal of privacy as well -- especially when sitting on the very comfortable chairs they put out for us at the front of the boat If (when) we come back, we'll definitely book again on the "Dream Catcher." Thanks for such a special day.

Visited July 2013