“Just do it!”

and up
Private Sailing Charter in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Let's Go Sailing Today is a Miami sailboat charter in beautiful Biscayne Bay.
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I've been a sailor my whole life but currently find myself "between boats" for a while and was longing to get back on the water. Wife surprised me with a 4 hour trip on Dream Catcher along with our 3-year-old daughter. The boat was built in 2004 but still looks "factory new" and sails like a dream. Bill and his wife and first mate were fabulous hosts, with cold drinks and snacks the whole time. You can do as much or as little as you want while on board. Finally, they were wonderful with our daughter and made her first trip on a "big boat" one she will always remember. Even sent us cute photos by e-mail after our voyage. Highly recommend you take a trip if you're in Miami on vacation or if you already live here.

2  Thank Paradocs07
in 38 reviews
"sailed"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We enjoyed a fantastic sail with captain bill on 'Dreamcatcher' to celebrate my partner's 40th birthday. Unfortunately the cloud never lifted but we didn't let that dampen the experience. Captain Bill was an interesting and attentive host and the sail itself was wonderfully serene even despite the occasional rain showers. The 3 hours we booked flew by very fast, I would definitely recommend a 3 hour trip if you're toying between 2 or 3 hours. We would gladly book with captain bill again & maybe bring friends next time.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Simple words cannot describe the beautiful sights, sail and experience we had with Captain Bill and the "Dream catcher." The sail boat was breath taking and the crew members were helpful and fun. Hands down the best experience I had in Miami and will be visiting again and again to sail away with Captain Bill. Definitely recommended and is a must do when visiting Florida. Great for bachlorette parties, family fun, and special occasions .

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Captain Bill was great. We were in Miami over new years and decided to include some sailing. We didn't end up having the best weather, but Captain Bill made the experience very enjoyable. He taught us about sailing and made the overall experience unforgettable. We would definitely sail again when we return to Miami. Bill provides lunch and we sailed for 4 hours I would recommend afternoon or sunset time.

1  Thank Ashley M
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 March 2014

A must-do if you're visiting Miami. Captain Bill put on a great sunset sail for us, and our time on the boat was the highlight of our weekend visit. The clean beautiful boat, the complimentary drinks and snacks, the comfy blankets when it got a little chilly after sunset: everything was perfect. I did my research before booking a trip with Let's Go Sailing and I was convinced that it's the right crew to go out with, and even then my expectations were exceeded! I would go back to Let's Go Sailing again.

1  Thank rkralev