“My Favorite Ballpark”

and up
Little Havana Adventure with Cuban Cigar Rolling
Ranked #10 of 354 things to do in Miami
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Besided my biased opinion since I'm a Marlins fan, I think this is the greatest park I've ever visited. Different food options, the Clevelander and all it has to offer, the view from all around the park... can't beat it! It can get a little chilly because it is airconditioned, so bring a light jacket just in case, but all in all, they've done a great job! Food can be a little pricy, but it's expeced at ballparks I guess... Always seems to be very clean, and staff are always friendly... Budweiser Bar can take a while to get you a drink... don't know which bar is better yet...

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I'm not really a sporty spice but I loved visiting this ballpark. It was quiet when we visited so we had our own private tour. The stunning backdrop of Miami behind the open air stadium just made this visit more exciting. Our tour guide was excellent and we loved both the inside and outside. So worth a visit!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

it's big and has some architectural points which were interesting maybe more exciting during the baseball season, out of season not so much... not even a place to get a coffee or a soda was open during the tour. great view of Miami through one side of the stadium, guide not so knowledable as i would have expected anyway it was nice to see this brand new stadium with the moving roof, Tour is inexpensive so its an ok way to spend a couple of hours

Reviewed 29 October 2013

The Marlins stadium is definitely an amazing stadium that hopefully would inspired other cities to pursue an indoor stadium. It's a no worry for any type of weather condition. The only thing I did not care for is the prices on the food. It's extremely expensive. They need to work on their food and beverage prices.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Great stadium but it seems more like everyone in Miami came to go to the stadium and forgot there was actually a baseball game going on. Baseball is definitely not the priority at this stadium

Been to Marlins Park? Share your experiences!