“Glad to come back again”

Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Ranked #4 of 127 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This is my second visit to Four Seasons Hotel Miami since January last year and the only thing I can say that it is wonderful. The hotel has a prim location in Miami downtown close to any attraction in the downtown area as well as quick access to the major highways. The hotel is the most expensive for sure but I think it worth it for a short business trip. The average room cost around 650$ and the parking alone costs 40$ a night.

The guest service is superior and the management response swiftly to any guest complaint that may arise.

I will definitely come back again to the four-seasons next year.

Room Tip: Always ask for ocean view. it is much better than city view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank NAVARO-USA
Write a ReviewReviews (1,794)

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Excellent service; delicious food; wonderful room. The staff went above and beyond my requests to anticipate my needs and offer assistance. I am a high-maintenance (high expectations) traveler, and I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MarinGirl94920
Reviewed 7 February 2014

My expectations for this hotel were fairly high before we checked in and I have to admit that the experience greatly surpassed any expectations I had. The staff was extremely polite and tried to help no matter what was needed. The hotel itself was immaculate and extremely well maintained. The room was spacious and very well appointed. The bathroom was very nice having a very spacious shower and separate bathtub. I certainly would recommend for anyone.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TexasTriad
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Could not fault it. The level of service was outstanding,if you were running a hotel this is the place to benchmark yourself against because they go the extra mile to meet your requests.It is not by chance we then went and stopped at the four seasons in Mexico City on our way home.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank tafinto
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

After three days at a neighboring hotel where there were many issues, I checked in at the Four Seasons for one night. I wish I stayed at the Four Seasons from the beginning. At check-in they upgraded after I told them about my stay next door. The little things are amazing such as the prompt/professional service from every employee. The room was large and comfortable. The AC worked great and there was very little outside noise. The pool is large and heated. A huge benefit is access to the Sports Club LA. You know you had a great stay when your only complaint is that the bath slippers could be improved.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Rabs22
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Below usual Four Seasons Hotel standards even though the rooms were expensive enough. Restaurant and in-room dining was disappointing. WiFi charges were unexpected - should be complimentary at this type of hotel. Connection to the internet was lost on several occasions even though I paid for the higher bandwidth. Television channels often lost signals. Catered evening reception organised for our group was pretty ordinary. Website photo shows a lovely beach, but the hotel is nowhere near a beach. All in all a disappointing experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Diponkar B
Reviewed 5 February 2014

No water at the bedside at night. Turndown was a disappointment. The bed needs replacing, it sank 6 inches when I lay down. The food was good but at the Ritz, my voucher includes the gratuity. Overall I should have stayed at the Viceroy up the street.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank VowRenewalTravel
FSMiami, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2015

Good day,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We understand the value of guest reviews and appreciate when we receive them. I regret to hear that your experience with us, did not meet your standards, in regards to the turndown experience and the mattress. We are currently in the process of revamping the turndown experience and will take your notes into consideration.

We hope to have you stay with us again, so that we may regain your trust.

Thank you again for sending us your comments. Feel free to contact me at 305.381.3026 to discuss your concerns in depth.

D. Normandin, GM