“Overrated”

Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Ranked #3 of 125 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The hotel is nice located, the views are good also, the service and the facilities could be better. And its 2014 please internet service should always be included, its a basic service to offer to your clients as well as the gym.

1  Thank Masterega
FSMiami, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Good day, Masterega,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the Brickell neighborhood and the views from the hotel.

I regret to hear that the service you experienced and internet fees did not meet your expectation. We greatly understand the importance of guest feedback and would welcome any additional comments you may have regarding your stay. If you'd like to discuss further, please contact me at (305)381-3026.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My stay at this hotel was absolutely Excellent. the Food, The service, the Staff was the greatest. I will definitely be back when I visit Miami in the future. The pool area was open from dusk till dawn.. and it was never too crowded. The restaurant was greats !!! Huge gym with all the necessary equipment. .. Definitely the Excellence you expect at a Four Seasons Hotel ..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Good day, DaSilentKing,

I'm thrilled you had a wonderful experience and are looking forward to your next visit with us. Thanks for sharing your comments with us, we truly understand the value of guest feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Room very nice,staff excellent,food Very good,Pool area and pool staff excellent.Book with American Express and it was an excellent all around experience.We will came back,and recommend it to our friends.

1  Thank nefrologosarasota
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This may seem odd, but Iam writing to review this wonderful hotel and I have not even arrived yet!
I am doing this because I can: I have stayed here a few times before and I know how awesome it's going to be!
Additionally, since I made the reservations I have had to make a few changes, and each time that I do. the Reservations Specialist is extraordinarily patient and gracious.
This hotel is well run, and somehow hotel manages to be so elegant, yet very comfortable. I don't know how they do it, but I don't know of any hotel that does it better!
I can't wait to get there!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong, but a higher floor probably has a slightly better view!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Good day, LaGringaNovelera,

Wow! This type of review is very encouraging for our hotel team. We're ecstatic to receive such positive comments and know that we made an impression even before you arrived. We're happy to have you as a loyal guest, and to hear you have an overall wonderful experience every time you visit.

We appreciate guest feedback and want to thank you for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

First visit to the Four Seasons. I won a stay thru a silent auction. They are pet friendly so we got to bring our newly adopted fur baby. As this was a belated birthday event the staff sent up chocolates and event a pouch of food and a bottle of water for the dog with 2 bowls on a miniature tray. Everyone could not have been nicer or more helpful.

LynShaw,

Congratulations on winning a stay with us. I'm glad to hear you and your newly adopted fur baby enjoyed your stay with us, and that our team made both of you feel comfortable during your visit.

Thank you for sharing your guest feedback, as it's a very valuable tool for us. We hope you visit us again soon.

D. Normanin

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Miami Four Seasons worked well for me for a business trip.

Location was great for the business addresses I needed, and I managed to get across to South Beach for a bit of down time fairly easily.

The hotel is well run with a helpful, friendly team. Decor conservative, definitely not trendy.

Room was well equipped and very comfortable. Superb view over the ocean.

Loved the large outdoor pool, which I had to myslef early in the morning for a swim while the sun came up.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Property located right in business district with great fitness center/club and first rate pool area. Easy walk to nearby small "residential" island perfecting for running along the water. Ask for high floor and corner room with water view absolutely with this.

Stayed: May 2014