“Good location and service”
Review of Conrad Miami

Conrad Miami
Ranked #16 of 125 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a short business trip. I found the hotel well-located, clean and modern. The service was great and the food at the hotel restaurant was very nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear viajera1219,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very pleased to read that the Conrad Miami exceeded your expectations during your short business stay and I thank you for your recommendation. If your travels bring you back to Miami for business or pleasure, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

This was our first time staying at this hotel and we will come again! Gorgeously decorated! Fabulous service from the moment we arrived! Located in a great area and not far from some fabulous restaurants! We will return again soon!

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear LDM3269,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was quite delighted to read about your gorgeous stay. As you mentioned that you will be returning to our hotel, I can only say that we look forward to the honor of your return visit and I wish you another gorgeous stay.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We like to try new places in Miami and Conrad was in our list. My family stayed here before and I remember rooms were not so good so I was doubtful.
There is an elevator that goes straight to lobby at floor 25. To get to the rooms there is a need to switch elevators but that is no problem at all.
I booked our stay through hotels.com but the hotel never got a confirmation. This was no problem at all because they made a new reservation for us and keep the same rate.
We got a room at floor 22 and it was really nice. Huge room, nice and clean carpet, minibar, and everything was in place. Bed had reading lights at each side.
Bathroom is big with a separate tub and shower. Our shower had some leak and the floor flooded twice but we called and our room was services 2 times.
We had breakfast in bed and it was really tasty.
Pool is located at the other side of the building so you have to go to the main floor, cross a little street, take a third elevator and then you get to the pool. It is a rooftop pool not crowded and very tranquil. At the time there is a construction nearby so that might bother someone.
We had breakfast at the restaurant and the buffet was really complete and not expensive (25$) for a really nice breakfast. The view from the lobby bar is amazing.
There is a small business center with two computers that are free to use and print, useful for boarding passes and shopping coupons.
Fitness center is basic but well equipped. Cardio machines have TV on them and are compatible with polar heart rate monitors so bring yours. There is complimentary water, towels and fruit.
I am a fan of Epic, Mandarin and Beaux Arts Hotels. This place can be compared and even better than other luxury hotels. Will return soon!

Room Tip: Bay view rooms are worth it. City view rooms can be noisy.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LCMORENO

Dear LCMORENO,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am always appreciative when a guest truly takes the time to write such an extended review. It is our guest’s valuable feedback that is most important and, sincerely, I thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to review our hotel.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

From check-in to check-out it was an excellent stay. I was particularly impressed by the waiter in the restaurant, he exuded pride in what he did and this came through in his actions; thoughtful, helpful and available.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear bert j,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It was fantastic to read about your comfortable stay. Even though we are located in the Financial District, the Conrad Miami is a great escape for those looking to relax and unwind - in between all those business meetings.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, whether it is for business or pleasure, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I would gladly recommend this hotel to everyone...The Staff was impeccable, courteous, polite, and extremely helpful!!! The overall appearance and cleanliness of the hotel was phenomenal...Please check this hotel out for your nest stay in the Miami, Fl area.....

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Dorette V,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for your first class review. I am very delighted that we have exceeded your expectations for service and cleanliness. Our team is committed to a flawless and responsive service experience for all our guests and it is your valuable feedback that confirms we are succeeding.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I really loved my stay at Conrad Miami Hotel. The rooms, facilities and SPA are nice, excellent and all the atmosphere is a delight. The best location in Brickell you can walk and have fun, restaurants, bars and nice shops. Relax with style.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear Ivonne Mrs G,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am absolutely delighted with your wonderful review and very pleased that you had such a wonderful Conrad experience. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

During my stay (5 Nights) I didn't find any thing other than perfect service, excellent comfort and very helpful staff, it was a very nice stay in this hotel
Rooms is clean and very good to use
Breakfast is nice and staff are friendly
Meeting rooms are perfect for meeting, equipment are very good

Room Tip: Ocean view
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo