“Wedding Party” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 121 Hotels in Miami
Cleveland, United States
“Wedding Party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Our entire wedding party and guests stayed at the hotel. We had about 80 rooms. The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. Very friendly staff and great views and rooms. Just a little confusing because the lobby is on the 25th floor and you have to go up and down to get to your room or ground floor.

1 Thank Patrice G
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on such a momentous occasion. I am absolutely delighted to know that your wedding day was such a success! Congratulations and we hope to have the honor of your return visit upon your anniversary night. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (255)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Road Town, Tortola
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

As you would expect this hotel delivers quality, and good - if pricey - food. But: Out side my room was a massive and monsterously noisy fan/dehumidifier placed there to deal with some sort of water leak. On complaint to the desk they offered to change rooms - fair enough - but advised the machine would be off "in two hours" being before 10pm. As I as dropping off my bags before going out for dinner I was fine with the latter undertaking. Not sure what others in nearby rooms thought though, and in retrospect I am not sure why rooms next to this incredibly noisy machine were being let. On my return shortly after 10 it was still roaring away. I unplugged it. During the night I was disturbed by maintenance men whose voices and chirping of walkie talkies were clearly heard through the door which led me to be concerned as to the sound proofing.

The other oddity was the room layout. As I lay on the bed watching some television, what kept catching my eye was the gleaming white porcelain of the lavatory. This view could be abolished by shutting the bathroom door of course, but the sliding door was unusually stiff and heavy with a recessed handle that was difficult to operate. When on my own at home or in hotels I am not in the habit of shutting the bathroom door. For the remainder of my stay, I kept having to go back and grapple with the awkward door as I would forget. Either that or rejoice in the view of the bathroom. Perhaps other rooms are laid out in a more eye-friendly manner.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank marcus w
Thank you for your recent stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is through our guest’s valuable feedback that we are able to evaluate and improve upon the high standards of customer service expected of us. Nevertheless, I was truly disappointed to learn of the various opportunities where we were lacking in service including the noise from the fan and the room quality. Clearly, we did not meet your expectations and for this I am truly sorry. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members.
Fort Myers, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

The staff gave us the white glove treatment even though we were staying only for one night receiving a "special" reduced-rate room. The location is fabulous; within walking distance to the metro mover and wonderful cafes and restaurants. We left knowing we will return soon!

2 Thank Kim S
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very pleased to read that the Conrad Miami exceeded your expectations for your one night stay. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.
Drogheda
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

My wife and I spent a weekend here prior to a cruise. Excellent service and great rooms. There are a number of great restaurants nearby. The staff went out of their way to make our stay as special as possible. Can't fault it!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your excellent review. I was absolutely thrilled to see what a wonderful hotel experience you had prior to your cruise. If your cruise plans bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your visit. If there is anything I could do to help with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Galway, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

For friendly, personal service in a top class hotel, it's hard to look beyond the Conrad. It's situated in the financial district but has many nice restaurants in the area. South Beach is easily accessible by train and bus and the experience is more balanced.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Patrick M M
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I quite enjoyed reading your review. It was very descriptive and on point. As we are located in the financial district of Miami, the Conrad does cater to an extensive business clientele but we are committed to personalizing every guest experience whether it is for business or pleasure.
Tempe, Az
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

This is a Hilton property and did not disappoint! You do have to maneuver through a small maze of elevators to get to the lobby due to the fact that there is also a residential tower within the hotel. Once you get your bearings, this is not a problem. The rooms are very clean, quiet and stocked quite nicely with espresso machine, snacks and drinks. The view I had, even though wasn't an ocean view was still nice. When you are in the restaurant, the views are very "Miami". The staff was courteous and took care of nicely throughout our conference. Our conference rooms were always tidy and stocked during our breaks. I would definitely stay here on business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Obviously the ocean view rooms are breathtaking.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very pleased to read your excellent review regarding our business and conference facilities. We are an excellent choice for the business traveler. We offer a centralized location in the heart of the financial district together with a highly professional team that is committed to providing a personalized experience from the first signature on the contract to the bellman who opens the door upon your arrival. We are knowledgeable, practiced and prepared.
Columbia, SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

I'm writing this review about 8 months after my stay, having just experienced Conrad, NY, which was also good, but on a completely different level. The Conrad in Miami was pure and simple the best hotel experience I've had in my lifetime. That includes high end hotels here in America, Europe, Caribbean, and Asia. I've traveled quite a bit. We stayed there for 3 days, 4 nights, and never have I felt as pampered and had such great service. As much as there is to do in Miami, we found ourselves spending a lot more time than anticipating at the hotel, whether it was on the rooftop bar, in the Atrio restaurant, or in the adjoining pool. And we loved it! Even though this is a higher end hotel and the prices are expensive, the value is actually quite good compared to other hotels in the same price range.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was absolutely delighted to read your breathtaking review of our hotel, its views and your service experience. Conrad Miami is committed to providing a natural and engaging personal style that is all together unexpected and memorable.