“4-day stay at Conrad” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 121 Hotels in Miami
Boston, United States
“4-day stay at Conrad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

Stylish & well maintained hotel right in the Miami business district. Staff are extremely efficient and pleasant ...decor modern and VERY comfy beds. Room service menu is sparse, but the food is excellent and they really mean it when they say it'll be delivered in 30 minutes or less. Room service is one of my indulgences - it's nice when it's done right as here at the Conrad.

1 Thank Paul R
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was pleased to learn about your room service experience. I was happy to read that your stay was quite pleasant. The Conrad Miami is known for its smart, luxurious accommodations that impress our travelers in innovative and unexpected ways.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (255)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Carmichael, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Location is convenient to Metro Mover which gives you flexibility to go around Miami. Location also has a choice of either city or bay view. Senior citizen discounts definitely is very helpful. All staff are very helpful and gracious. Always willing to give information how to get around town. The map has been very helpful.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Queonia P
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations for service and accommodations. And, I must agree the location is fantastic. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.
Bordeaux, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

I stay at the Conrad every year for a week but until now I had never posted a comment.
Once more time I enjoyed my stay. The staff is very helpful, and the service is very good.
The rooms are large and clean. I like the view from the rooms or from the terrace of the bar.
The location is perfect for my appointments, and just few minutes from South Beach by cab if I want to go to the beach. If I come back in Miami for vacation, I will stay at the Conrad.
I enjoy too the pool after work.
I will come back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Bdx3
Thank you for your stay and thank you for your awesome review. I was absolutely delighted to read about your stay and happy to know that we exceeded your expectations for views, rooms and bedding. The Conrad Miami is located in the vibrant and upcoming Brickell neighborhood and has many offerings for our guests to partake. I am glad that you experienced the city. Once again thank you for being a loyal guest and we look forward to your return visit.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

"The hotel is well kept. It has a certain look and feel, but manages to feel fresh. The room was clean, the coffee station was kept well supplied, and the wifi and tv selection was great! Our small conference went very well and cheerfully supported by the staff. The courtyard inn deserves all the great reviews!
"

Room Tip: They conveniently have smoking and non smoking rooms, so if you have children remember to request a...
1 Thank Brian C
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very pleased to read your excellent review regarding our business and conference facilities. We are an excellent choice for the business traveler. We offer a centralized location in the heart of the financial district together with a highly professional team that is committed to providing a personalized experience from the first signature on the contract to the bellman who opens the door upon your arrival. We are knowledgeable, practiced and prepared.
Cleveland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Our entire wedding party and guests stayed at the hotel. We had about 80 rooms. The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. Very friendly staff and great views and rooms. Just a little confusing because the lobby is on the 25th floor and you have to go up and down to get to your room or ground floor.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Patrice G
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on such a momentous occasion. I am absolutely delighted to know that your wedding day was such a success! Congratulations and we hope to have the honor of your return visit upon your anniversary night. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.
Road Town, Tortola
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

As you would expect this hotel delivers quality, and good - if pricey - food. But: Out side my room was a massive and monsterously noisy fan/dehumidifier placed there to deal with some sort of water leak. On complaint to the desk they offered to change rooms - fair enough - but advised the machine would be off "in two hours" being before 10pm. As I as dropping off my bags before going out for dinner I was fine with the latter undertaking. Not sure what others in nearby rooms thought though, and in retrospect I am not sure why rooms next to this incredibly noisy machine were being let. On my return shortly after 10 it was still roaring away. I unplugged it. During the night I was disturbed by maintenance men whose voices and chirping of walkie talkies were clearly heard through the door which led me to be concerned as to the sound proofing.

The other oddity was the room layout. As I lay on the bed watching some television, what kept catching my eye was the gleaming white porcelain of the lavatory. This view could be abolished by shutting the bathroom door of course, but the sliding door was unusually stiff and heavy with a recessed handle that was difficult to operate. When on my own at home or in hotels I am not in the habit of shutting the bathroom door. For the remainder of my stay, I kept having to go back and grapple with the awkward door as I would forget. Either that or rejoice in the view of the bathroom. Perhaps other rooms are laid out in a more eye-friendly manner.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank marcus w
Thank you for your recent stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is through our guest’s valuable feedback that we are able to evaluate and improve upon the high standards of customer service expected of us. Nevertheless, I was truly disappointed to learn of the various opportunities where we were lacking in service including the noise from the fan and the room quality. Clearly, we did not meet your expectations and for this I am truly sorry. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members.
Fort Myers, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

The staff gave us the white glove treatment even though we were staying only for one night receiving a "special" reduced-rate room. The location is fabulous; within walking distance to the metro mover and wonderful cafes and restaurants. We left knowing we will return soon!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Kim S
Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very pleased to read that the Conrad Miami exceeded your expectations for your one night stay. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.