2,480 results
All reviewssky lobbytennis courtsthe financial districtthe ground floorsouth beachespresso machinebrickell avenuebay viewdiamond memberguest roomsbreakfast buffetbeautiful hotelbiscayne baykey biscaynean upgraderooftop poolenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Terrible experience and a Conrad hotel that I would not recommend to any traveler. Don't waste your time or money as this property will disappoint you in so many ways.
Again, DON'T waste your time or money

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank ElizabethB2421
Jose R, Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Elizabeth B,

Thank you for leaving your feedback. We are truly disappointed to read that we did not meet your expectations. Please feel free to reach us at the hotel if you'd like to further discuss your stay or if there is anything we can do for you. We hope to have an opportunity to regain your confidence sometime in the near future as we work tirelessly to continue to improve our services and provide the luxury service our guest expect from our brand.

Jose Rico-Arango
Director of Front of the House

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Solid hotel, with good service and amore-expensive-than-necessary breakfast buffett. Well located in the financial district, with very long commutes for shopping (outside of the Brickel Center). Recommendalbe if in Miami for business, or if you don't mind traffic to get to shopping spots.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I walked into a pleasant aroma. The premises are clean and tastefully decorated. My room was huge and an amazing view. Room service delivered within 30 minutes and the food was tasty. My only challenge was mixed experiences with the staff. Some were amazing and helpful. Others were just ok. They promised to text me when my room was ready. Never happened. Said they would print an item I sent to them. Never happened. The hotel is conveniently located near the airport , good restaurants and a new high end mall. The room was also well equipped for a business traveler. The hotel is well equipped for a conference. They covered all our needs.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2017

The first thing you notice is the sweet fragrance of the Hotel, the décor and lighting create a bright, energetic but blissful ambience. The hotel staff is the icing on the cake. Everyone I interacted with was awesome however I must call out Hana B, a concierge who went above and beyond in making sure I had a swell time. Every day of my 3 days stay, she made a positive impact on me but most especially on the last evening when we needed to have a late dinner and pretty much most of the restaurants around were about to close, she personally called a restaurant and persuaded them to stay open for us and told them to treat us right. When we arrived at the restaurant, we were treated like royalty. A big shout out to Hana. Although located in the Brickell financial district, there are some fun and nice restaurants around. The one awkward thing about this hotel is that the lobby is on the 25th floor and then to get to your room as was in my case, I had to go down to the 17th floor. You cannot access your rooms without first getting to the 25th floor lobby. Nonetheless, it was not a big deal for me.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jao654
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Banquet facilities very elegant and stunning. Atrium restaurant excellent food and staff service. Pool area staff was fantastic. Will definitely visit again and recommend to friends. Front desk staff was over the top.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family