“Easter brunch poolside”
Review of Shore Club Hotel

Shore Club Hotel
Reserve with OpenTable
Shore Club Hotel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #225 of 4,387 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Massimiliano gave us a nice table. He suggested we return for dinner, which we did, and we were very pleased with the service.
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I was very impressed by both the quality and presentation of this buffet There was a ham/roast beef carving station/seafood selection the usual hot cakes french toast bacon sausage etc. but what I loved was the presentation of small bite sized portions of ravioli (spinach and cheese filled) meat ball (tender and yummy) linguine w/clam caprice salad (somehow they just toasted the top of the mozzarella topping a tasty tomato on baby spring greens and wonderful balsamic reduction) there was an assortment of pizza (kid pleasing as well as adult style) a seared tuna a cooked white fish nice selection of fresh fruit cheeses and deli meats as a build your own anti-pasta option a large selection of baked goods and the service was top notch view of the pool and mimosas flowing! I asked the young man at the carving station if he was the chef, I think he thought I had some compliant and a said- "yes 'mam is there is problem?" I responded that I was very impressed with the tomato sauce on the rav's and meat ball (I am Italian and we make own own sause and home made ravioli on special occasions-therefore I generally avoid it in restaurants as it does not stand up to ours!) and the entire buffet frankly was a pleasant surprise- He redirected my compliment by stating that he would share my opinion with his team and they would be very pleases to know that we enjoyed their endeavors. I found out later this young man is actually French but he sure can cook like "La Famiglia" I am looking forward to a return visit in hopes of some french fare on the menu!

Reviewed 24 March 2013

To be honest we didnt eat at the hotel at first because we were on a budget and we thought it would be too expensive. Luckily after a couple of days eating at local restaurants we were too lazy to walk far so we thought we would have breakfast at the hotel. Not only was it slightly cheaper than the other places there was no comparison in terms of quality. To be honest I am not a foodie but my fiance is and Shore Club got the thumbs up from her

Reviewed 22 March 2013

It was my second time at Shore Club, and I am not use to writing reviews, but the place is really amazing. The rooms are comfortables but classy and elegant, with everything you need. And they add a fun touch to it. Basically it is for me the perfect balance between fun and great service. People are so nice too. And the pool area is just perfect. I enjoyed the food too, on the terrace right newt to the pool. Icing on the cake, the crazy pool party on Sunday!I was there on business, but thanks to this hotel I did had some great fun!

Reviewed 14 March 2013

This hotel is amazing and the penthouse is one of the best places to stay in Miami this hotel is very chic and gorgeous design and also provides a great pool party on Sunday! When you are there definitely ask for Ricky the pool guy to help you with towels ...and tip him well! He will take care of you all day! I love this hotel and I will continue to visit as much as possible

Reviewed 3 February 2013 via mobile

The design, the food, the service, the all you can drink bellinis, I'm not sure what was better but the whole experience was amazing. You get kind of a VIP experience at a very affordable price!