“Great romance”
Review of Shore Club Hotel

Shore Club Hotel
Reserve with OpenTable
Shore Club Hotel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #247 of 4,308 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Massimiliano gave us a nice table. He suggested we return for dinner, which we did, and we were very pleased with the service.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The water activities are great. The staff are super nice and very helpful. After dark it is super private and romantic.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

The service at The Shore Club Hotel is top notch, plus the food is fresh and our group particular enjoyed the Shrimp Tacos on the menu, also the salads were a big hit at meal time.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

With so many great choices in SoBe and many much less expensive you need a good reason to stay at the Shore Club, and you'll find them. Each stay has its little hiccups, but the sign of an excellent hotel is that they know how to address them.
Check-in is at 3pm. Our stay was during Easter/Passover weekend and SoBe was busy. We weren't able to get into our room until 5:30. The manager suggested we get out of our traveling clothes and change into something to enjoy the pool or beach. We enjoyed complimentary drinks while we soaked up the perfect weather.
Not only did we meet other incredible guests but in particular we meet the best bartender and beach attendant that we've EVER meet in all of our travels, Hassan and Ellias. Go and stay at the Shore Club and I'm 'Shore' you'll agree.
The concierge staff was off the charts helpful and spot on with their recommendations. I can only remember Ken's name but the other staff were equally wonderful. I give them all a !0 out of 10.
House keeping was superb and the front desk staff treated us like VIP's. Ask for an ocean view room that over looks the courtyard and pool. The sunrises help you get out of bed to enjoy the day.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

I was very impressed by both the quality and presentation of this buffet There was a ham/roast beef carving station/seafood selection the usual hot cakes french toast bacon sausage etc. but what I loved was the presentation of small bite sized portions of ravioli (spinach and cheese filled) meat ball (tender and yummy) linguine w/clam caprice salad (somehow they just toasted the top of the mozzarella topping a tasty tomato on baby spring greens and wonderful balsamic reduction) there was an assortment of pizza (kid pleasing as well as adult style) a seared tuna a cooked white fish nice selection of fresh fruit cheeses and deli meats as a build your own anti-pasta option a large selection of baked goods and the service was top notch view of the pool and mimosas flowing! I asked the young man at the carving station if he was the chef, I think he thought I had some compliant and a said- "yes 'mam is there is problem?" I responded that I was very impressed with the tomato sauce on the rav's and meat ball (I am Italian and we make own own sause and home made ravioli on special occasions-therefore I generally avoid it in restaurants as it does not stand up to ours!) and the entire buffet frankly was a pleasant surprise- He redirected my compliment by stating that he would share my opinion with his team and they would be very pleases to know that we enjoyed their endeavors. I found out later this young man is actually French but he sure can cook like "La Famiglia" I am looking forward to a return visit in hopes of some french fare on the menu!

Reviewed 24 March 2013

To be honest we didnt eat at the hotel at first because we were on a budget and we thought it would be too expensive. Luckily after a couple of days eating at local restaurants we were too lazy to walk far so we thought we would have breakfast at the hotel. Not only was it slightly cheaper than the other places there was no comparison in terms of quality. To be honest I am not a foodie but my fiance is and Shore Club got the thumbs up from her