“chili's at the Cocowalk”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Chili's Restaurant - CLOSED

Chili's Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Waitstaff
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“chili's at the Cocowalk”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

The location at the CocoWalk was not pleasant; staff was slow and the food was totally below average for the chain.

Visited August 2013

Solomons, Maryland
“Service Sucks! Food ok.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

Took my family here for dinner and it was a mess from the start. The hostess seated us and then no one even acknowledged us for about 15 minutes. Finally the hostess came back to our table and asked us what we wanted to drink. Yes, the hostess - not a waitress. Took another 10 minutes to get our drinks!! After placing our order, we waited for 50 minutes for our food! During this time, I watched 2 couples get up and leave because no one had been to their tables to even get their drink orders and I saw another lady have to go to the hostess to request that their table gets a waitress to acknowledge they even existed. Worst service ever!! The food was edible, but barely. My fajitas came out cold, and the mac and cheese my daughter ordered was overcooked and gross. When it was time to pay, I got so tired of waiting for the guy to come take the check that I literally had to stand by the kitchen door and wait for him to come out. I have never felt so neglected in a restaurant. Never will I return here. I would not recommend this place!!!

• Visited June 2013