“Bad”
Review of Zenmotel MIMO

Zenmotel MIMO
Ranked #7 of 20 Miami B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel is bad. I mean if you are looking for price, search a bit more because there are many better options for the same price.

My room was very close to the reception and very noisy, full os guests looking for information, the AC was broken and there is no shampoo in the bathroom.

The location is ok!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FelipeGargiulo

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We drove 5 hours from Orlando upon arrival it was a nightmare figure out where exactly was the parking lot. The girl at front desk never say hello, welcome nothing. The room was 83 per night my friends got their room. Not me I waited 2 hours she was still checking on the computer. I walked to the nearest corner was $83 same price too creepy. I went across the street I saw a guy walking like a zombie on drugs, another drunk was screaming at the waiter at the Argentine restaurant. I slept on the floor my money was stolen from my suitcase that was locked in the rental car. The black guy in the morning did laundry, housekeeping and front desk when we asked the name and number of the manager he didn't know. They don't provide receipts. They can charge anything to your credit card. If you pay cash they just pocket it. No receipts, no security. You are on your own baby.

• Stayed: February 2014
4  Thank fathercarras28
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We rented two King rooms for four days. Only one had space for a small cafe table with two chairs. The bathrooms were moldy. Not once did they come to clean. Reception was polite. Internet was working for us. We could have gotten a hotel in second row from South Beach for the same money, but with this kind of reviews. I remembered these as having been better.

Room Tip: Don't accept a front room, because the traffic noise from Route 1 is very loud.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelPeter1
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We are very frequent travellers, but this hotel is the WORST hotel we ever visited! Room very basic. No fridge, coffeemaker, cups in bathroom: out of stock. No hairdryer, shampoo etc. 2 towels for 2 persons. No cleaning or clean towels for 3 days! Don't go here. Standard answer of front desk: no problem, even that I told her to write a bad review: no problem. Far away from shops. Noisy, we were at the 1st floor, so could hear everything. We read some bad reviews, but now wish we took this more serious!!! We paid $ 238 for 3 nights but that is far too much for what you get! So, our advise: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT STAYING IN THIS HOTEL!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2014

The service is bad. It said it has free wifi but it could not be accessed. It said is had free parking but the parking lots were fullWhen we arrived in the inn, the front desk just wanted to gain the money without enabling us check in first. The room was small and untidy. The bathroom was small. No cleaning service! We could see the trash left by former tourist. Beds were smelly. When No official checkout.

Room Tip: Change an inn!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Had a bedbug walking over my white bedspread in the middle of the night. This is an old motel on the Biscayne Blvd strip of old motels in a not so great neighborhood. Trendy photographs make it look like a bargain with white Ikea furnishings and white painted walls. My bathroom was old with a dirty looking, refinished bathtub and the hallways were filthy.The old AC in the window was rattling so loud that it could not be used and the toilet didn't flush properly. The help does not dress or look professional. Wifi worked, parking was free but not even a cup of coffee was to be had.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2013

To be honest, the room was okay. No complaints about the employees; the staff was nice. I got a room on the third floor, I had to come to the first floor to get wifi. I mean you get what you pay. It was not that close to the airport or downtown and I would not recommend anyone to take a walk at night. Behind the hotel is the "Little Haiti", this place is very dangerous. MOST IMPORTANT it might be a coincidence but according to " lovemealwayz " there is someone that steals the credit card information so be aware. I left the hotel 4 days ago and today I got charged with $126.00. This was the only place where I used that card. Be careful

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family