“Great restaurant”

Ayesha’s Fine Dining
Ranked #241 of 4,192 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Miami, fl
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

This was our 2nd time at the restaurant.
Both times we loved the food and the excellent service.
We have tried the chicken tikka masala, the lamb korma, the lamb rogangosh, and the naan. The soups are also delicious. Their naan is always fresh and great.
If you go you will not be disappointed.
The mango lassy was also great.
Awesome place!!!

2 Thank SandraMiami_fl

Miami
“Poor Lunch special for vegetarian”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Very disappointing Vegeatrian special in presentation quality & price
That is a one time experience ... I will still give it an other chance and share

1 Thank Kiyaal
“Would suggest Royal India instead.”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Let me begin by saying the service and ambiance were very good. I think it's safe to say you can always judge an Indian restaurant by how good their naan is and this one fails in every way. If you are a fluffy, soft, warm naan fan then this is NOT where you want to go. We ordered the bread basket that offered three naan variations garlic, butter, and whole wheat. All three were flat and hard in texture. There is usually some fluffiness in order to absorb the sauce from whatever dish you're having, instead what we got were giant partially flexible potato chips. We ordered the lamb tikka masala, shrimp korma, and lamb samosa (appetizer). The flavor in both entrees lacked the deep rich Indian seasoning that we were used to. Even the tamarind sauce was watered down and looked like non fizzy root beer running off the naan. If I was to recommend an Indian restaurant it would be Royal India in Davie. This was the restaurant that we used to frequent when we lived in plantation and thought Ayesha would be just as good. Turns out we were sadly mistaken and will be making the 50 mile drive to Royal India next week to get the taste of Ayesha off our pallets.
The 3 stars were given for great customer service but if it were for just the food it would probably be a 2.

• Visited January 2014
Key Largo, FL
“My first foray into Indian cuisine, loved it!”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

My boyfriend has a more adventurous palate than I do, so I'd never eaten Indian food. One day driving past he suggested we try Ayesha and I agreed. I really didn't know what to expect at all.

The atmosphere is fantastic- the restaurant is VERY clean; spotless in fact. Nicely decorated. Extremely friendly staff. The gentleman who helped us was beyond polite and accommodating, even suggesting some dishes for me, as I was unsure of what to get. I had the spinach chicken (mild) and my boyfriend had the mussels in a cream sauce. We also had an appetizer that was a fried cheese (I don't recall the name of it).

The food was amazing. The sauce for the mussels was too hot for my tastes, but I have VERY little spice tolerance, having been raised on very bland foods (polish/slovak). I did eat it though, and while my eyes watered and my sinuses cleared, it was so flavorful and lovely that I wanted more more more! The chicken with spinach was delicious and although it was mild, it still really had some kick to it. Much more enjoyable for me though. Both were outstanding.

The service was fantastic- not hovering but very attentive and they wanted to make sure you were enjoying the meal ( but were not bothering you while you were eating). The only minus at all is that there were 2 TVs playing and it's a pet peeve of mine that a TV has to be on in a restaurant all the time. This place seemed to me to be too nice a place to have TVs on while you dined. They weren't loud or anything, I just personally don't like that.

I can't wait to return and I know whenever we are up that way we will stop in and try some new dishes!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Suzette100
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food, friendly staff”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

All of the waiters, and a guy who I think was the manager or owner, were very friendly and funny. The food was excellent. We had mango lassis, garlic naan, aloo gobi, mutter paneer, and some dish whose name I don't remember. Prices were a little high (but not unreasonable - about $15 for an entrée) but we were happy to pay them for what we got!

1 Thank Mike M