“Exceptional Mouth Watering Dishes”

Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 4,282 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$15 - US$65
Cuisines: Latin, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Metromover Station: Bayfront Park Metrorail Station: Brickell/Government Center Metrobus Stop: Biscayne Blvd and Chopin Plaza
Description: Located at 100 Chopin Plaza, Toro Toro is celebrated chef/restaurateur Richard Sandoval's creative Pan-Latin interpretation of a contemporary steakhouse. This sophisticated and sexy concept is modeled after Sandoval's Dubai Toro Toro, which was named "Best Latin" and "Best New Restaurant" by Time Out. The restaurant's selection of meats, carved tableside rodizio-style, along with an array of small plates, composed main-plates and a la carte steaks draws foodies while Toro Toro's buzz-worthy bar, emphasizing Latin-inspired cocktails made with ultra-premium Latin spirits and a well-curated collection of fine wines from around the world, draws the cocktail crowd.
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Absolutely delicious aps, steaks, mains, seafood and deserts... can't go wrong at Toro Toro.

They have some of the most talented Chefs in North America working at this restaurant.. I would strongly recommend this place to friends, family, business folks.. you name it. The QUALITY is fantastic.

I cannot wait to dine here again and taste more of the menu.

Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear AliC,

Thank you so much for the fantastic remarks! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your dining experience at Toro Toro and found our food and service to be of the highest quality.

I will share your accolades with our team and congratulate them on a job well done.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Today, I went to Toro Toro for lunch. The food was delicious!! I was very pleased with the exceptional service I recieved from Georgi Velichokov. He was excellent. I would definitely return for both the food and service.

Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Kristina C,

Thank you so much for sharing your dining experience with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the food options and service you received from Georgi. I'm sure he will be thrilled to hear that his genuine hospitality doesn't go unnoticed.

I hope you'll visit us again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is my third visit to your Sunday Brunch and can't wait for my next visit. Have to say that not only the food is very good and the unlimited champaign but the server Aimee goes out of her way to make you feel good and relax. The manager Natalia was very kind and nice to all in our table. Will recommend your brunch to our family and friends.

Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Foodieliciou,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of Toro Toro. I truly appreciate your loyalty to our restaurant and I'm thrilled that we continue to offer you 5-star experiences during our Sunday Brunch. Thank you for your accolades to Aimee and Natalie for the exemplary service that they continue to provide. I will be sure to share your gratitude and congratulate them on a job well done.

Thank you for the wonderful recommendations. I do hope its not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband and I chose to dine at this restaurant after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. We were staying at the hotel which even made it more convenient. Right from the very start, there was a variety of staff who ensured our dining experience was special. Robert was our main wait person and like the others could not do enough for us. The reviews are so well deserved and our thanks to Robert and the amazing team for the beautiful meal and incredible service.

Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear FrewFamily,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review of Toro Toro. I am thrilled to hear that you decided to give us a try based on the great reviews you read. I'm even more thrilled that we exceeded your expectations and offered you a great dining experience. I appreciate your accolades to Robert and the rest of our staff for the top of the line service they provided and will be sure to share your comments with the team.

I hope it's not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We were really looking forward to Toro Toro and we weren't disappointed! We shared four tapas - ahi tuna ceviche, fried rice, crispy shrimp and short rib flatbread - and a bottle of wine recommended by our very knowledgeable and friendly waitress. Yum! Everything was delicious and it was more than enough food for the two of us. We would definitely go back for dinner.

We enjoyed the ambience too, so we went back to meet a friend for a drink at the bar. The basketball finals were on, so happy hour prices prevailed and our friendly bartender, Sean, introduced us to his signature drink. Thank you for being a good sport - the drink is great. It's a clear and crisp martini finished with a fired-up lemon! We hope you name it "Rona Fresca" but then again, we are biased.

Dear lunavez,

Thank you for taking the time to share details of your visit. It is always a pleasure to hear that we exceeded our guests' expectations and I am thrilled that you had such a great experience that you decided to come back and enjoy our happy hour specials!

I'm also glad to hear that you received such great service from our staff including Sean, who was able to mix up one of his signature cocktails for you to enjoy. I love that our bartenders are so creative and able to come up with drinks to suit everyone's tastes!

I do hope it's not too long before you join us for a couple of Rona Frescas with Sean. We look forward to having you again!