“THE BEST DAY!”

Catamaran Sailing Miami - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: What a super way to spend the day in Miami aboard a Private Charter on Hula Girl Luxury Catamaran in style and comfort. Departing from Coconut Grove we are minutes from the Bay. Explore the beautiful Biscayne Bay with swimming and Kayaking or Sail down to the Florida Keys. We offer Sunset Cruises, Half Day,Full Day, Romantic Gourmet Dinner, Snorkel Cruises and more... all Private. See the Amazing Miami Skyline on a Night Cruise. Captain Mike and Mate Sandy will attend to your desires to make your Special Day Memorable.
Glen Head, New York
“THE BEST DAY!”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

me and my friends did a half day cruise (4 hours). it was probably the highlight of a great miami trip. we all had a blast. cptn mike and sandy couldnt have been any nicer. they made us feel right at home. if you plan on going to miami, you must do this! its safe to say that me and my friends will be returning to miami, and this will be the 1st thing we book!

Visited May 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Miami at night”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

There is nothing quite like seeing the Miami skyline at night from the water. And we had a wonderful view from the Hula Girl on a beautiful night. Mike and Sandy could not have been more gracious and accommodating - made us feel right at home. We have taken other sunset cruises around Miami but this was by far the best.

Visited February 2013
Beavercreek, Ohio
“Sunset Engagement Cruise in Miami”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Sandy,
Thank you so much for an incredible evening aboard the Hula Girl! My fiancé and I will remember that night for the rest of our lives. I couldn’t have asked for a more ideal way to propose to the woman I love…on the ocean off the coast of the Miami skyline, after the sun had set, and as the moon rose into the starry night sky. You went so far above and beyond what I had expected, bringing us cheese and crackers, fruit and champagne as we enjoyed the view, then preparing the meal I had brought for a very very romantic dinner. So amazing. And to top it off those pictures you took were incredible, you even captured the moment I proposed! And at the same time, it was very private, much of the time it felt like we had the boat to ourselves. That seat on the very front of the bow, just above the water was perfect for the proposal. Heather would have said yes no matter where I asked her, but I wanted us to have an incredible memory, and a story to share for the rest of our lives.
Thank you so very much to you and Captain Mike!
-Alan