“Fantastic Day on the Water”

Catamaran Sailing Miami - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: What a super way to spend the day in Miami aboard a Private Charter on Hula Girl Luxury Catamaran in style and comfort. Departing from Coconut Grove we are minutes from the Bay. Explore the beautiful Biscayne Bay with swimming and Kayaking or Sail down to the Florida Keys. We offer Sunset Cruises, Half Day,Full Day, Romantic Gourmet Dinner, Snorkel Cruises and more... all Private. See the Amazing Miami Skyline on a Night Cruise. Captain Mike and Mate Sandy will attend to your desires to make your Special Day Memorable.
Reviewed 27 November 2013

OMG, what a Perfect Day Cruise! My wife and I, along with 6 of our old college friends, spent an absolutely perfect day on Mike and Sandy's catamaran...sailing, sunning, snorkeling, and swimming...we did it all, and it was a Blast! Mike and Sandy could not have been more accommodating, the boat was beautiful, the food excellent, and being on the water all day was great. We can't wait until our next visit to Miami to book another day in Paradise. Thanks, Captain Mike!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

We loved the experience being on a nice catamaran, having the wind, swimming in the ocean, all that explendid nature view just for us. We were by seven friends and it will be a memoral day.
Thank´s Sandra for giving us the explendid sensation of liberty.
Sincerely, Lindamir.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

I can't wait to return to Miami so that I can book another sail with Sandy and Mike! We went with a group of 8 for a half day cruise to a sandbar and had the best time. I would recommend this to anyone traveling to Miami whether it be with family or friends. The boat was beautiful, and Mike and Sandy couldn't have been nicer and were so accommodating. They also gave us a ton of options for things to do and to see - it was perfect. It was the highlight of our long weekend in Miami and we will absolutely do this the next time around! Thanks again Sandy and Mike!!

Reviewed 14 May 2013

me and my friends did a half day cruise (4 hours). it was probably the highlight of a great miami trip. we all had a blast. cptn mike and sandy couldnt have been any nicer. they made us feel right at home. if you plan on going to miami, you must do this! its safe to say that me and my friends will be returning to miami, and this will be the 1st thing we book!

Reviewed 13 February 2013

There is nothing quite like seeing the Miami skyline at night from the water. And we had a wonderful view from the Hula Girl on a beautiful night. Mike and Sandy could not have been more gracious and accommodating - made us feel right at home. We have taken other sunset cruises around Miami but this was by far the best.