My wife and I joined another couple (from Las Vegas) celebrating a birthday trip aboard Hula Girl for an 8-hour charter. What an incredible day we had! The highlights:
- the boat is immaculate. It's is expertly maintained.
- Captain Mike and First Mate Sandy were the perfect hosts. We felt safe and secure under Mike's leadership of both this vessel and his knowledge of the waters (loved visiting Stiltsville and Boca Chita!).
- The food was excellent...more than just "snacks". Loved the sliders, but I will make the trip BACK for Sandy's special chip-n-dip recipe!
- This trip was FUN. We swam, snorkeled, lounged around, ate, drank, laughed...and took in the breathtaking scenary.
- We went out as 4 friends....but by the end of the day, it felt like we came back into the marina as 6 friends (Mike and Sandy).
- I'm a frequent business traveler, and I plan on recommending Hula Girl to colleagues as the perfect 'one day getaway' when in town for conventions or tradeshows at the Miami Beach Conv Center.
We give Hula Girl two enthusiastic thumbs up! We'll definitely be back.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.