“The PERFECT Day!!!”

Catamaran Sailing Miami - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: What a super way to spend the day in Miami aboard a Private Charter on Hula Girl Luxury Catamaran in style and comfort. Departing from Coconut Grove we are minutes from the Bay. Explore the beautiful Biscayne Bay with swimming and Kayaking or Sail down to the Florida Keys. We offer Sunset Cruises, Half Day,Full Day, Romantic Gourmet Dinner, Snorkel Cruises and more... all Private. See the Amazing Miami Skyline on a Night Cruise. Captain Mike and Mate Sandy will attend to your desires to make your Special Day Memorable.
Reviewed 18 April 2016

Our four hour excursion with Sandy and Captain Mike was nothing short of amazing. I honestly can't say enough great things about this couple! They were so accommodating, kind, and welcoming! We felt right at home on their beautiful boat. We booked this trip for my bachelorette weekend and it was all we could talk about for the rest of our time in Miami. I highly recommend this trip for anyone looking to have an awesome time. We will definitely be back :-)

6  Thank hannahjaneris

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough great things about my experience ! We booked a 4 hour trip for my friends bachelorette party and it was definitely the highlight of our trip. Sandy and her husband were incredibly welcoming, accommodating, and fun! The boat was beautiful, clean, and spacious. Will definitely be coming back during my next trip to Miami!

1  Thank SAVVS88
Reviewed 10 November 2015

Our only regret was not booking the whole day! Our entire group had a fantastic time. Sandy and Mike were the most accommodating and kind hosts. We even saw dolphins!

Reviewed 22 May 2015

Captain Mike and Sandy are AMAZING! We booked this trip during a bachelorette weekend and couldn't have picked a better boat, captain and 1st mate! It was relaxing and fun all at the same time. We were able to play our own music (Dance party with Mike and Sandy) and bring our own cocktails on board. We ordered the lunch from them for the day and it was delicious! They stopped so we could jump off and float around and then went to a sandbar. Overall it was a blast and by the end of the trip we didn't want to get off the boat. From the time we set sail to the time we docked it was all perfection. I would recommend this to anyone who is in the area and is looking for something fun to do! Thank you Captain Mike and Sandy for such a memorable time! Next time we are in Miami we will be booking with the Hula Girl!

3  Thank KristinM1234
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 April 2015

Cpt. Mike and 1st mate Sandy run a first class operation. Me and my family had a blast and got way more than we ever dreamed. The Hula Girl is a fine vessel and just floats over the sea. Nothing was to much trouble for the crew and they were a lot of fun. They showed us around Biscayne Bay from beautiful harbors to a really neat sand bar that we swam out and waded around. We are definitely going back to go out on the Hula Girl again!!!I I would highly recommend it to anyone!!! Sandy and Mike you are awesome!