“Deeply disappointing. Go to the Keys”

Miami Fishing on The Hot Shot
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Nice fishing boat, quality equipment, knowledgeable firstmate. How could it go wrong? Captain spent no work a head of time on charter. Most captains will tell what is biting. What may work. He Had not idea where to go look for fish or what bait was working. He clearly wanted to end my eight hour charter early. Basically driving back and forth in front of the same spot near his pier. We had less then two nibbles all day. You want to go fishing. Go to the keys.

2  Thank SDFUN

Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

Captain sig and his team were awesome one of the best fishing charters I've ever been on. Captain sig put us in all the good fishing spots. Can't wait to book him again.

Reviewed 15 March 2015

If you have a half day to spare in Miami and want to get out on the water call Captain Sig at Hotshot fishing Charters. We 've been fishing before but this is the first time that there was a 'catch'. So we came home with dinner too. Our age range was from 8yrs old to 74, so fun for all the family.

Reviewed 16 December 2014

We had no idea just how much fun we were in store for when we opted for the Hot Shot with Captain Sig. We are local so it was important that we found someone that we had a great connection with and ever since the first point of contact we knew that we were in for a great time!

On the day of the trip it was a bit windy but apparently that was prime Salifishing and sure enough, I caught my first sailfish! The captain and his mate were super helpful and showed us a great time. I've had the opportunity to fish on a lot of charters with a lot of captains here in South Florida and there are none that I could put against the Hot Shot. I'll give kudos after kudos and look forward to the next one after the next one!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Took my grandchildren . Had a great time . Captain Sieg is a gentleman. Changed 3 different spots so we can catch some fish. Stayed out 6 hours instead of 4 . Caught a Tuna ,delicious , and also a sailfish that was released. I booked the trip from st.Maarten and glad I chose the best.