“shame”

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #445 of 4,185 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cancun
“shame”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

shame what happens whenyou grow so much and loose values a small details.
Got seated before 4, wanted lunch menu but it took 8 minutes in a not bussy day to get attended.
So I stood up and look for a manager and explained the sitaution. They served as from lunch menu after he realized this was not mcdonalds.
Got seated by window,,,those blinds ALWAYS look dirty and dusty,,from years I can remember this.,
Food was good, But I think this was my last time at this location.

• Visited December 2013

Miami, Florida, USA
“WORST SERVICE FOOD WAS MEDIOCRE AT BEST”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Only the lettuce wraps were worth ordering.
Went there on a Sat night at Mary Brickell location. Got table outside. Took 20 minutes for server to take drink order than it arrived with a regular mojito rather than the ginger mojito and wife's marguaerita had sugar rim rather than salt as ordered.
Three times the servers brought the wrong food to our table , they were lost in space. Finallly after an inordinate time our food arrive and was as follows:
Chicken in black bean sauce was pretty good
Vietnamese noodles with steak and shimp had 3 small shrimp and about 2 ounces of beef , rest was soggy noodles-BAD
Honey chicken was cold and over-fried BAD
Mongolian chicken arrived afterward and was greasy and gross-BAD News.
They even charged us for the Sugar rimmed Marguerita that we sent back for the salt one ordered but after 2 hours of chaos I didn't want to argue , just give me my bill and Ill send this review to the corporate office on Tuesday.
PS THE FRIED BANANA DESERT WAS A GREASY , OLD OIL FLAVOR TO IT
NEEDS NEW MANAGEMENT. NEEDS TO TRAIN SERVERS AND BARTENDER.
WOULD NOT GO BACK EVEN IF FREE!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ARthur681
Welwyn, England, United Kingdom
“Great meal and service”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My wife and I went here for a meal as it was the end of our Florida holiday and we wanted something different from steak/burgers/sea food. I was unsure what I would find having never visited a PF Changs before but were very impressed.

Nice big restaurant, plenty of people, great service, nice food, good price! We had a couple of starters followed by two mains and the friend rice. All the food was good and there was plenty of it.

We had better food while on our holiday but for the price it's hard to beat.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Colin_Welwyn
Miami, Florida
“They make you feel like you have come home!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

What a friendly atmosphere. Same wait staff as when we visited last year. We did something different this time. We tried four special small plate offerings. The size was not small and pleasantly Large. The BBQ ribs were scrumptious and juicy. A huge Asian menu so you can go different with each visit. The prices are most competitive.

• Visited August 2013
Miami, Florida
“GREAT for a chain restaurant!”
Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

Had 3 different appetizers & entrees, had the dessert sampler, and wow!!! Every taste was truly intriguing to my palette. The location is amazing, the food is excellent, and the service is unbeatable. Very crowed, but that's a good thing. Keep up the great work.

• Visited April 2013