“Very nice!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Very nice place with nice people. Service is great so as the food. Tried the pepper steak and the spicy chicken, both we're great for my taste, but may not be perfect for the ones that are not that into very spicy food.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

This restaurant felt as though it was living on past successes. The food was acceptable but 40$ for the fish of the day dish was too expensive. The service was too rushed, main course arrived as first course plates were being collected resulting in a two course dinner taking less than 30 minutes, not quite a night out to remember !!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Ask for Leon, he is great server! We had a great service, good food and the patio is very quiet. We had a great new year eve. Thank you Leon...

Reviewed 8 December 2013

shame what happens whenyou grow so much and loose values a small details.
Got seated before 4, wanted lunch menu but it took 8 minutes in a not bussy day to get attended.
So I stood up and look for a manager and explained the sitaution. They served as from lunch menu after he realized this was not mcdonalds.
Got seated by window,,,those blinds ALWAYS look dirty and dusty,,from years I can remember this.,
Food was good, But I think this was my last time at this location.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Only the lettuce wraps were worth ordering.
Went there on a Sat night at Mary Brickell location. Got table outside. Took 20 minutes for server to take drink order than it arrived with a regular mojito rather than the ginger mojito and wife's marguaerita had sugar rim rather than salt as ordered.
Three times the servers brought the wrong food to our table , they were lost in space. Finallly after an inordinate time our food arrive and was as follows:
Chicken in black bean sauce was pretty good
Vietnamese noodles with steak and shimp had 3 small shrimp and about 2 ounces of beef , rest was soggy noodles-BAD
Honey chicken was cold and over-fried BAD
Mongolian chicken arrived afterward and was greasy and gross-BAD News.
They even charged us for the Sugar rimmed Marguerita that we sent back for the salt one ordered but after 2 hours of chaos I didn't want to argue , just give me my bill and Ill send this review to the corporate office on Tuesday.
PS THE FRIED BANANA DESERT WAS A GREASY , OLD OIL FLAVOR TO IT
NEEDS NEW MANAGEMENT. NEEDS TO TRAIN SERVERS AND BARTENDER.
WOULD NOT GO BACK EVEN IF FREE!

1  Thank ARthur681