“Just excellent”
Review of Fiorito

Fiorito
Reserve with OpenTable
Fiorito is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 4,249 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Miami, Florida
“Just excellent”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have been in Fiorito a few times already....The food is tasty delicious.. The service is excellent and the dulce de leche crepes to die for
I had meat empanadas that I love, and milanesas ...yummy!!
I highly recommend this place

• Visited July 2013

Miami, Florida, United States
“Good food not so good staff.”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I have been to this place a couple of times, i am not sure if i will be back. It has good food but the service was very bad . We were four people and then 3 more arrived ... We asked if we could get a bigger table... Our waiter was very rude " its not my fault you didnt make a reservation " he could of just said we needed to wait because he didnt have any tables available but instead he was very very rude. He never asked us how was our food and i had to stand up to get napkins. Not only that but the staff was behind their bar area all drinking beer. one lady was eating food with her hands as she was refilling the refrigerators . And i could tell some staff members were high or drunk . Anyway out of 4 times that i've been here 3 were good. They def. need to clean the night staff a little...

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank fiore322
“It was OK”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I had great service however I thought the meat was too salty and a little tough. Both my fellow diner and I thought it was good but we are not going to return.

• Visited January 2014
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Delish with casual welcoming atmosphere”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We were searching for good local place far from the maddening crowds...stumbled upon reviews and had to try. Agree neighborhood is funky but worth taking the road less traveled. Had grilled octopus and beet salad to start. Both great. Daughter had short ribs. Wow. Sooooo wonderful. Hubby had pork confit - very good but short ribs better. I had butternut squash soup. Nice surprise of gooey melted cheese on the bottom. Chocolate mousse was ok but HUGE! Service very attentive and they were so nice to our 9 yr old. Highly recommend.

• Visited April 2014
San Juan de Alicante, Spain
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This restaurant is awesome love it love it love it food was incredible great service and the meat was the best I ave ever had in my life

• Visited March 2014