“They don't only do dinner well... their lunch is spectacular, too!”
Review of Fiorito

Fiorito
Reserve with OpenTable
Fiorito is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #83 of 4,369 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We had a guest in town, a diehard foodie, from Washington, DC, so we decided to go to Fiorito for lunch. Excellent choice!

Our friend had their crispy sweetbreads, which come with wonderful mashed potatoes (with garlic, I think), and arugula on the side. He oooohed and ahhhhed through his entire meal.

I had their octopus, as always, and, as always, it was unbelievable....so tender you can cut it with your fork and marinated and charred on the grill just perfectly. Probably my favorite dish.

My husband had a special of the day, a seared salmon with a garbanzo puree. No one sears salmon like Fiorito - it's always slightly crispy on the outside and delightfully moist and wonderful on the inside.

We also shared another special of the day: prosciutto salad with arugula and Parmesan. Amazing.

This place consistently turns out food, for lunch and dinner, that is of unbelievable quality at an unbelievable price.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have been in Fiorito many times, since they opened, and I enjoy so much going with my family for lunch or dinner. The food is awesome!!! The whole menu is delicious and the wines are great. One of my favorites: milanesa napolitana (breaded steak topped with ham, tomato sauce, mozzarella and fries) and for desert, flan with homemade dulce de leche… yummy!!! The staff is totally friendly managed by Cristian and Maximiliano. They deserve the best for being hard workers who really take care of customers. Go to Fiorito at Little Haiti and feel you traveled to Argentina. Suggestion: make reservation at night. Don’t miss this gem!!!

1  Thank Ofelia G
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We were in town for a cruise and I decided to go to this restaurant for lunch. It was in Haiti down. Parking lot was small and limited. There were plenty of off street parking during lunch hour. This Argentine restaurant has really good octopus, short ribs, ceviche, empanadas, sausages and flan.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Just had dinner at Fiorito Thursday night before a girl's weekend cruise. My friend and I shared the short ribs which were phenomenal. The atmosphere/vibe was laid back and friendly and the food was amazing, highly recommend - near Miami airport and hotels...

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Hidden in Little Haiti is this gem of an Argentine restaurant with a well conceived menu and great wine list. Service excellent and prices reasonable.

Been to Fiorito? Share your experiences!