“super fun!”

The Flying Trapeze School
Ranked #16 of 48 Fun & Games in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: We are professional flying trapeze artists who want to provide everyone the opportunity to feel the absolute freedom that comes with "flying" on the trapeze. We have classes for everybody. If you are a first timer, a seasoned flyer or have already found the addiction of the flying trapeze, join us for a class in a safe, fun and relaxed environment. Catch Ye Later!!!
Oakland Park, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“super fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

my girlfriend bought me a class as a surprise for my birthday. The staff was awesome and I was very surprised that I could learn so much in a little over 2 hours! It was my first time and I started off with simple swinging and by the end I was swinging upside down and being caught by a professional trapeze artist. I will certainly be going back to introduce it to friends of mine.

Visited June 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best team building activity ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

After a week of meetings, I thought I needed to take my team somewhere to get outside our comfort zone and bond. I could not have chosen a better activity than this! Everyone had a ball and the staff made us so comfortable. I am terrified of heights and out of shape but they had me jumping and even doing a back flip. You feel safe and have a ball. I highly suggest everyone do this on a trip to Miami!

Visited April 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Fabulous experience. Kids loved every minute”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

This was one of our first adventures in Miami and the kids absolutely loved it. All we have heard since is 'when can we go again'. Mark and his team were excellent, particularly with our not so confident son who was actually doing flips by the end of the lesson.

Visited December 2013
Birmingham, Michigan
“Exciting experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

Our family truly enjoyed this!! We took the two hour class and it was well worth it. The staff were very friendly and accommodating and they worked with each of us to advance through the different levels. We were amazed at what we could do by the end. It was an amazing experience that we won't forget.

Visited December 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Extremely fun and exhilerating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

We paid $20 pp for what's call a Fly n' Try. They were patient, accommadating, and resourceful. The actually trapeze experience on the bar was great but the interactions with them made it that much more awesome.!!
Thanks alot Mark and Charlotte (i think is her name, im sorry i don't remember right now!)
I've been raving about our trapeze experience since my return home!!

Visited October 2013