“Authentic and Exceptional Service”

Little Havana Cigar Factory
Book In Advance
More Info
US$52.00*
and up
Little Havana Small-Group Walking Tour
Ranked #5 of 167 Shopping in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of Little Havana, a site well known as a center of social, cultural, and political activity in Miami, you will find our store, with a long tradition of serving only the finest handmade cigars, accessories, books and art. Step into a 1950s Havana cigar club ambiance, and experience a delight for the senses when you try the best Cuban espresso coupled with great music and variety of premium cigars.
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

As a Cuban American I went to this place on my birthday to rekindle with my roots. The staff was exceptional and knowledgable. I learned about not only Cuban Cigars but about Nicaraguan and Dominican. I left this place wanting more. Little Havana Cigars has the highest quality cigarsband I can testify I smoked a few myself. The staff took care of my every need and provided exceptional service. I highly recommend this place. Great place for a social gathering or just to learn more. Will be back sooner than later. Fantastic place, keep up the exceptional customer service.

1  Thank Rafaelantonioguerra
Mario A, Manager at Little Havana Cigar Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for visiting our store. We are glad your experience was a pleasant one and We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Absolutely loved this shop, we have nothing like this in Australia!!! Fabulous set up, so many cigars to choose from. The gentlemen that works there was very helpful and the coffee was delicious. We mentioned that we found the shop through trip advisor and he gave us a complimentary cigar, not sure whether this would work for everyone but its worth a try.

1  Thank Whereswussa
Mario A, Manager at Little Havana Cigar Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you for visiting our cigar shop. we are glad on you had a great time. We hope to see you again very soon in the mean time don't hesitate to visit our website littlehavanacigarshop.com. Thank you

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Not only will you find all the brands you're looking for but you'll also take great pleasure in talking with the guys, or drinking a cuban coffee when looking for that rare stick you've been looking for. I've been fortunate to visite great places in the cigar world (genevas shops, havana, asia ...) but the LHCF is one of my top picks.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mario A, General Manager at Little Havana Cigar Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I discovered this amaizing cigar shop at the very heart of the Little Havana in Miami, has a great selection of cigars, accessories. What a gem in the middle of Little Havana! The staff is absolutely amazing. They showed me and my friends around. I love cigars, I was so happy to see the great variety and price range. They have very nice lighters and other accessories as well, even books. But the entire place is eye-catching; you will feel back in time, great music, comfortable leather couches and the best cigar.

1  Thank veronica z

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Have stopped at several cigar stores in Little Havana. So far, this is my favorite. No hand-rolled here but a great selection and you can actually enjoy your smoke and have a beer or coffee. Very friendly folks.

Mario A, Manager at Little Havana Cigar Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments about the store we will love to see you again.
Our website is LHCFstore.com, if you would like to order with us we will glad to help you, remember we offer free shipping on orders of $50.00 or more.
We will keep working in keep our store as warm and comfortable for you.
Thank you very much again from all the LHCF team.