3,219 results
All reviewsbiscayne tavernbayside marketplacerooms are smallbayfront parkthe american airlines arenaaa arenacruise portheart of downtownlocation is greatmarket placevalet serviceshort staypre cruisesouth beachbay viewcvsconcierge
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night prior to our cruise, we were greated by the staff with a smile and made to feel welcome, the gentleman who checked us in made some small talk about family from our home state of Pennsylvania. he gave us our room card and we went up to our room 807 a great corner room overlooking the bayside market place and the cruise port. The room was a nice size for just the 2 of us and the bed was incredibly comfortable. We ate at the Biscayne Tavern for dinner the portions are huge and could easily be shared, The meatloaf was the best I have had in a very long time. on the morning of our cruise we again had breakfast at the Biscayne Tavern since it was right there and convient it was a great breakfast with lots of options for both hot and cold items. then went to get ready to get on our ship, transportation options are plentyful you can take a shared van from the hotel for $6.00 per person or a taxi for about the same price, we chose the taxi aand were at our cruise terminal in 5 minutes. Would I stay here again? ABSOLUTLY we had a great time I had no noise to complain about the elevators were fine while we were here and the staff was welcoming the location is a plus also with so many things you can do.

Room Tip: room 807 is a nice quiet corner room overlooking the bay
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank momeagle36
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Good morning momeagle36

And thank you for a great review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at b2 miami and were able to not only appreciate our level of service but also to enjoy everything our signature restaurant the Biscayne Tavern has to offer.

I trust we will be your choice of hotel the next time you visit Miami, and most importantly, that you will be recommending us to all your friends and family.

Hope to see you soon at b2!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed at the B2, and we were pleasantly surprised with how clean and comfortable the room was! The hotel is right across from Bayside Marketplace, and within walking distance to the American Airlines Arena and other destinations as well. The bathroom was a bit small, but there was ample closet space and beds were very comfortable.

The rest of our trip to Miami was spent in South beach at another accommodation, but we wished we could have brought the B2 hotel with us!!! Had a wonderful time there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Good morning Victingting:

And thank you for an amazing review. "Comfortable and clean", that's two of the most important areas we focus on. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us so much to wish that we would have been part of your entire vacation plans. Well, there's always a next time.

We will B here waitiing for you, to do it all over again. Until then,

B well!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have been very surprised by my hotel selection lately and this was not the exception!
The hotel is right across from bayside, so you will be able to find stores, restaurants, bars, convenience stores and others within a walking distance (in case you don't go to the malls). The hotel offers very good prices, compared to the hotels around the area. Once you walk in, the staff will help you out with everything you need. Just be sure to get in late, because their check in is at 4pm. (That's the only downside to it) but they will hold your bags and contact if as soon as the room becomes available. In case you want to stick around and wait for the room, the restaurant offers a wide selection of craft beers (from the refreshing ales, to a late night stout) and great food.

Most hotels in the Biscayne area are valet parking only, so, just pull up, get a ticket and the valet boys will take care of your vehicle. Make sure that when you go back to retrieve it, you do so 20 mins in advance, specially if its a weekend night, it may take longer.

Now, the rooms. They are spacious, clean, and well lit. The best part of it all, the beds. The beds are extremely comfortable, they are firm and extremely comfortable, I become very picky when it comes to bedding because I usually have problems sleeping. but here? we slept like babies. Kudos on that. Ladies, the hairdryer is inside the closet, just in case. The only complain I have are the bathrooms. They're a tad bit too small, but still fulfill the purpose!

I am extremely happy with this hotel. Location is everything when you're visiting a city and this one just happen to have perfect location. Price cannot be any better. Also, if you're taking a cruise, they will take you to the port, since it is very close. I just wished it had a pool to make this hotel perfect.

Room Tip: Ask for the top rooms, the Queen ones on the corners. Great view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank frequentflyeragain
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Good morning frequenflyeragain:

WOW!, what a great review. Thank you so much for taking the time to describe b2 miami in such great detail. I really hope we can see you back soon, now that you know where we are.

Remember, we are in Miami and you should b2!

Regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The B2 Miami Downtown hotel is newly renovated and in great condition. The hotel is in a great location in Miami with a short cab ride to South Beach. The restaurant has great food and a good happy hour menu. The bad news is that the rooms are very small. No place to put your luggage, no dresser drawers, no space under the bed for storage. The bathroom is tiny as well. There is no place to park except for hotel valet which is $25 per day. If space isn't an issue this is a great spot. NOT ideal for double occupancy.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Good morning fuego77:

And thank you for reviewing b2 miami here. I really appreciate your comments with regards to the great condition of the hotel and the high level of service received. I hope we'll have the opportuinty to host you again in the not so distant future.

Until then, B well!

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a place to crash for one night before a cruise. The only regret I have is that we couldn't stay longer. Great location!

Would definitely return and stay longer.

The rooms were clean and spacious.

Staff were helpful and very friendly.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Good morning QuestImagery:

And thank you so much for a "short and sweet" but "Outstanding" review. I do hope you come back and stay longer next time. We'll B sure to take great care of you again.

Until then,