YVE Hotel Miami
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Miami(Miami)
Kimpton EPIC Hotel(Miami)
2,944 results
All reviewsbiscayne tavernbayside marketplacerooms are smallbayfront parkthe american airlines arenaheart of downtownaa arenacruise portlocation is greatcorner roommarket placeone night stayvalet serviceshort staypre cruisesouth beachbay view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I had my family over and wanted a hotel for them to feel like home and found it! Located in the heart of downtown miami, this boutique hotel was able to fulfill our needs. The hotel offers complimentary internet and comp usage of iPads The rooms are very clean and neat. I definitely would come back.
Great service and amenities!

Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Kami700
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Good morning Kami700:

Great to hear from another local that we were able to take care of their family while in town. As you experienced, b2's team is dedicated to creating memorable hotel stays and I thank you for sharing that with this community.

Anytime your family is returning, or if you just want to get away, please think of b2 miami. We will B waiting for you with open arms.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Just visited the B2 in Miami, the rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. The two elevators were a bit small and cramped. We went and had dinner and a few drinks at the Biscayne Tavern restaurant had great service. The staff was friendly and on point. Excellent selection of beers. The food was delicious and of good value. The manager "Paul" came by our table and introduced himself. He was very knowledgeable and professional about wines, beers and the food in his restaurant. We will definitely come back again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank danerben

Good morning Danerben:

Thank you very much for taking the time to review b2 miami and Biscayne Tavern here. It's great to hear from locals that our place worked as a great getaway, and that our service, amenities and facilities were just what you were looking for. I will be sure to share with Paul your comments. He is indeed one of the best in the business and completely dedicated to making every guest experience an exceptional one.

Be well, and B back soon!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed at the B2 for a business event. The location was good as we had plenty of cool dining and bar options within walking distance. I tend to lower my standards when it comes to hotel expectations to keep from being disappointed, so keep that in mind.

I'm not a big fan of boutique-style hotels as the rooms tend to be small - and they are at B2. When I arrived, my room had trash on the floor and everything just seemed like housekeeping went through the room with their hair on fire. Amenities were sparse, but the programmable safe was useful.

Not sure what hotel the other reviewers were talking about, but the front desk folks are either very unhappy all the time or just didn't like me. Either way, one girl was about as friendly as a rattlesnake. Its probably me.

The food at the restaurant is nothing to write home about - its average at best. Your best bet is to sneak around the corner to the 24-hour dog & burger joint - at 2am. Awesome.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Roboduckie

Good morning Roboduckie.

And thank you very much for taking the time to review us here. I understand that boutique hotels are not your preference and many of your comments may therefore derive from that. Our property is indeed in that genre of hotels, and travellers more used to the classical uniform hotel type may perceive the differences to be a handicap.

I was particularly surprised with regards to your statement about our housekeeping. As you can read from many of the reviews before and after yours, the mention of high levels of cleanliness both in the rooms and common areas are practically endless. Nonetheless, I will certainly look into the service provided to your room and verify that our systems and procedures are being applied on a daily basis.

I was also surprised to hear of your Biscayne Tavern experience. As many already know, our signature restaurant is led by one of the most acclaimed restauranteurs in the nation, China Grill's Jeffrey Chodorow. The positive mentions by food critics and foodie bloggers it has collected since opening are simply too many to count, and written by a who's who list of industry experts. I am left with the impression that the tavern may simply not have been your cup of tea either, which is entirely understandable.

I can only hope that you give b2 and Biscayne Tavern a second try the next time you are in Miami. I will personally make sure we exceed all your expectations. Until then,

B well!

General Manager.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stayed in the hotel for 1 night ahead of boarding our cruise from the Port of Miami and cannot recommend the hotel enough. The hotel is only minutes away from the cruise port and the taxi service offered by the hotel is spot on when there are a number of you using it. Check in and out were swift, efficient and friendly and the room, while a little small was immaculately clean and perfectly acceptable for our needs.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank suz31
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Good morning suz31

And thank you for a great review of b2 miami downtown. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found our courteous and efficient staff to be very accommodating. Thank you for your comments as they pertain to our loaction and our guest rooms.

I trust this will not be the last time you visit b2 miami. We will be waiting for you!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I recently stayed overnight at the B2 hotel in Miami, pre-cruise. The hotel was situated in a great place - right across the street from the Bayside and less than 5 minutes from the cruise port. We have stayed in the area a number of times pre-cruise and liked the location, which is why we picked it. The hotel was clean and the staff were pleasant however when the bell cap opened the door to our room we were stunned. The room was clean, however, if you are claustaphobic at all I do not recommend staying here. The room was tiny, there was one small chair and the king bed in the room. There were no windows. There was no where in the bathroom to take anything out of our toiletry bags to put on the sink or sink area. To be honest, my cabin on the ship was bigger than the room. If you do choose to stay here I would suggest that you get the biggest room they have available and also one with a window. If you want to stay somwhere close to area attracions or the port and you don't mind the shoebox sized room the price is right for this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bfbsb

Good morning bfbsb

Thank you very much for reviewing b2 miami downtown. I am glad you found our staff to be service oriented and were also impressed by our levels of clealiness.

Please know that b2 miami has different room types, and though some are on the smaller side, other room types offer additional space to include a pull out sofa bed and spacious shower with glass doors. For your next trip please look at our Stunning, Captivating or B Enhanced room types, as I am sure you will enjoy not only the extra space, but the magnificent views these offer.

Hope to see you back in Miami soon.