“Lux on a small scale”
Review of YVE Hotel Miami

YVE Hotel Miami
Ranked #57 of 127 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed only one night in a king city view room. The rooms are small so a view really is nice to have. The room was very clean with all of the amenities. I had the best sleep in the king. The bed is amazing. The staff were very helpful, friendly and very attentive. We arrived very early, and they were able to check us in, but not in the room that had been booked. We checked our luggage and walked around the area for a bit until it was ready. The Bayside Market is very close with lots of shops and restaurants. The hotel restaurant was quite busy for breakfast, and the buffet was nicely set up with a variety of items to choose from. We didn't eat only had the coffee. We left early for our cruise, but the location was perfect, they have a shuttle for $7.00 pp to the Port and the room was great. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. I read some of the negative reports and almost cancelled my reservation, I'm glad I didn't this was a good choice for us. Thanks B2 Miami for a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank M2Square
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Good morning M2Square:

And thank you very much for your great review. Your comments about our staff and their level of service are very much appreciated, as are the ones regarding cleanliness in our guestrooms. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and that you benefitted from our location, as many others have as well.

I hope to see you soon B-ack at b2 miami.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed here for one night before we boarded a cruise ship. We were allowed to check in early and the room was small but clean. The easy access to Bay Shore Shops and restaurants across the street and the cruise pier only minutes away make the location very good.

Not a big fan of going down to the restaurant for morning coffee but not that big of a problem.

Staff were friendly and quick with check in and out.

Would stay again.

Room Tip: We had a bay view room and that's what I would reserve again.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Caribwest
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Good morning Caribwest: and thank you for reviewing us here. I am glad you found your stay to be so good you would return. That is a great testament to the level of service our team delivers and we are very appreciative of you for mentioning it.

B well and B back soon!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We did a lot of researching of the hotels in the area for our one night pre-cruise. The location and price played a big role in our choice. We decided not to go with a Bayside view as we would be on the boat the next day with plenty of views. We were delighted though, when we arrived they upgraded us to a room with a view on the 15th floor at no extra charge. I must admit. the view was awesome! It was so cool to watch all the ships docking in the morning. The room was lovely. Very clean and modern. And the beds were amazing. The bathroom was a laugh. Let's just say, my inside stateroom on the ship was bigger. However, for one night, we didn't care. The room amenities were nice, an iron and board, a hair dryer that worked well, and toiletries from Aveda (which were actually just okay). I recommend Bubba Gumps restaurant across the street for dinner. Great food and lots of fun.There was a CVS right next door to B2 and a 7 11 a couple of doors down with lots of items to pick up for our cruise. I even had my breakfast at 7 11. Then the frustrations began. We took a quick early morning walk before we had to leave, and it took 20 minutes to get the lift back up. We packed up and attempted to check out on the TV but the name and charge amount was wrong, so we had to go downstairs to do it. I've read reviews that the lifts were slow, and overlooked it. Here is the truth. I totally understand that everyone is trying to check out at the same time especially to get on board the ships. but this was really crazy. The 2 of us with our minimal baggage had to separate in order to fit on. I sent my friend down first to check us out. A half hour later I managed to squeeze on. In total, it took us an HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTES to get downstairs as they only have 2 small lifts. Just wanted folks to keep this in mind. If we had been trying to catch a flight, we would have been screwed.

Room Tip: Room 1508 had awesome view, quiet but extremely tiny washroom.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dustyrose747

Good afternoon Dustyrose747:

Thank you for your review and your great comments about our guestrooms, the service and clealiness levels. As you point out, location for b2 is second to none and it comes in handy to travellers that want to have many options within walking distance.

I appreciate your candid feedback concerning the elevators. Indeed the weekend you were with us, there were an additional two ships sailing out of the Port of Miami and b2 saw record number of guests staying the night before which definitely impacted their speed.

Nonetheless, I am glad the remainder of your stay was rated so high. I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

So very surprised by how nice our stay was. This is not a lux property by any means, and I'm kind of a hotel snob, but I really liked it. The bed was wonderful. The sheets were silky and ironed. We had delicious and original food at the in-house restaurant. The staff was warm, helpful and efficient. Excellent value here!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Carol R

Good morning Carol R:

And thank you for your great comments about b2's team and facilities. I am especially appreciative when self described hotel snobs rate us this well. As you said, b2 miami is able to marry style and value in a way that really provides a new approach to life style hospitality.

I trust this will not be the last time we see you. Next time please do stop by my office to say hello.

B well!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

The staff was amazing, friendly, helpful, on top of everything. The hotel is super chic, very new, in style and super clean. The only small complaint I have is the AC unit, a bit loud at first. But then, I would block the noise and would have no problem falling asleep. I highly recommend the pearl in downtown Miami, right across the Bayside Market.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Maria Veronica E

Good morning Maria Veronica:

Thank you very much for a great review of b2's facilities and levels of customer service. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and hope we can replicate that for you in the near future.

Until then, B well!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel 2 nights before a cruise in december 2013. It is next to a cvs, two blocks from AAArena where we enjoyed a heat game, in front of bayside with lots of places to eat, shop and hang around (we took the hop on hop off tour from there) and also it's close to port of miami (short taxi ride, around 12 usd). Our room was in the 14th floor witn an expectacular bay view. The room was clean, modern, comfy. The bathroom a bit small but very clean. Elevators get realy congested at checkout time. personell service is good except for the long hair girl whose name I cannot remember. Overall a great stay.

• Stayed: December 2013
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Good morning joang_m

And thank you for your great review. I can see you and I may have something in common, the D.R.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found our amenities and services to be above your expectations. I have made note regarding your interaction with one of our front desk agents and will surely address any defficiencies I uncover.

I hope you come back soon, and next time, stop by my office so I can say hello. Until then,

B well!

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I had my family over and wanted a hotel for them to feel like home and found it! Located in the heart of downtown miami, this boutique hotel was able to fulfill our needs. The hotel offers complimentary internet and comp usage of iPads The rooms are very clean and neat. I definitely would come back.
Great service and amenities!

Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Kami700

Good morning Kami700:

Great to hear from another local that we were able to take care of their family while in town. As you experienced, b2's team is dedicated to creating memorable hotel stays and I thank you for sharing that with this community.

Anytime your family is returning, or if you just want to get away, please think of b2 miami. We will B waiting for you with open arms.