3,217 results
All reviewsbiscayne tavernbayside marketplacerooms are smallbayfront parkthe american airlines arenaaa arenacruise portheart of downtownlocation is greatmarket placevalet serviceshort staypre cruisesouth beachbay viewcvsconcierge
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We actually just came back home, and I just had to write a review.
Our experience was excellent!
The hotel was very clean and the staff were very kind and helpful.
I loved the fact that, the mall, stadium, stores, bars etc. were just around the corner.
The rooms were clean and beautiful.

The kindness and lovely people made our stay very comfortable, especially thanks to my friend mr. Jose Garcia. The dude deserves a raise!

Thanks again,

You're fave peeps from The Netherlands

Room Tip: Any trip would be fine :)
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sean G
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Good morning Sean:

And thank you for such a great review of b2 miami downtown. I agree with you that combining a modern looking, clean hotel, with exceptional customer service and a second to none location, will make for the best vacation ever.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to Jose. He is definitely one of our super stars and will enjoy hearing from you through this channel.

B well and B back soon!

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

It's a good place to start. It's in walking distance of most places-to-see in Downtown Miami. Flagler street, Bayside Market, Miami Metromover and the Freedom Tower.

B2 Miami can easely be found. Especially in the evening. It's the one with the blue neon outside.

The hotel has a nice, clean and crisp lobby. Is has 16 something floors, but only two, slow, elevators.

The hotelroom was refurbished. It was clean and enough room foor two. We had a good view over the front of the hotel, looking towards the park. Being on the 3rd floor, we had no hinder of the slow and usually full elevators. We just took the stairs. Either down or up.

Once you get setteled in the hotel you find that it's an old building, recently renovated. It's noticable when the AC turns on. A lot of noise coming from the equipment inside the walls. The plumbing made noise too. And it takes a while before the water gets warm.

The staff wasn't that friendly, but efficiënt. So good enough.

We had a room without breakfast. For $15 a person per night you can buy breakfast in the ajoined restaurant. We thought it was too expensive, mostly because there was a CSV Pharmacy across the street.

All being said, the hotel does it's best to look and become high end, but they aren't there yet. For now, good place with reasonable prices, considered the location.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Good morning SJvd1980

And thank you for your candid feedback. I very much appreciate hearing about the things we are doing right, and those we can improve on. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and for your recommendation.

Hopefully we will have you again the next time you come through Miami. I'm sure you will enjoy it even more.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

The hotels' location is the #1 greatest thing. it is across from shops, restaurants, bars, and a CVS to name a few..The decor in the hotel is sleek, modern and clean which made our stay very comfortable. Our room was also very clean and nicely decorated (looked exactly like the pictures on the website- as opposed to other hotels who have outdated pics and trick people). The room included flat screen television, safe, fridge, excellent views of the port and lovely bedding. Only downside is the elevator is small so the wait time can be lengthy. Other than that..i enjoyed my stay, i will definitely be back!...well worth my money and time!! oh! and thanks to Stanley for making our trip even better :)

Room Tip: Choose Junior suite with Bay View...the view in the morning is breathtaking
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Good morning Rori:

Thank you very much for a great review of b2 miami downtown. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and made the most out of your trip to Miami. You gave an awesome description of the property and I will hold you to your promise to B back. Please make that sooner rather than later.

B well!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Nice hotel, the desk clerk manager Stanley really went the extra mile to put me in a good room with a view. Hing out the next day in the restaurant working, good food, good service. The hotel is super convienent, round the block is a Miami institution 24 hr cuban coffee and food on the corner. 7-11 and a Walgreens, means everything is there, even a liquor store and pub on the street behind. Mostly the place is more like a good small hotel, but super cool and modern and 17 floors, so its not that small. Thanks Stanley for helping me out at the last moment.

Room Tip: high floors bay view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ariel1900

Good morning Ariel1900:

Thank you for a great review. You hit the nail in the head when you described us. Our modern and chic feel is one of the things that attracts most of our travellers as they are looking for the Miami experience at a good value.

I'll share your comments with Stanley. I'm sure you he will be excited to hear from you.

I hope to welcome you back soon. Until then,

B well!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

b2 is NOT honoring the Stay for your birthday for $1. We need to stay at this hotel for a Thursday and a Monday, my husbands actual birthday. I have called and received the run around from reservations and in house. I was told that the GM (Sig) was not on site by a gentleman at the front desk. It's awfully funny that when I blew a gasket, I was immediately transferred to speak to Sig. The promotional print reads:

Everyone should B celebrated on their birthday- and you should b2! Stay on your birthday for only $1. Upon booking a minimum two-night stay at b2 miami downtown, our special “B-Day” guests will receive their second night for just $1.

I have requested that the print be changed on the website to say you must stay 2 "consecutive nights" to receive the promotion. If the print on the website is not changed in a timely manner, myself, and the other 5 rooms that my friends and I have booked will be cancelled and we will stay somewhere else. It is disheartening to know that I was lied to by the front desk staff and that the GM was not trying to be accommodating.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ETP1415

Good morning ETP1415:

I reviewed your comments and will take the opportunity to respond. As we spoke last week when you called, our B-Day package is clearly described on our website and requires a minimum of 2 night stay. It is the exact copy of what you placed in your review which came from our website. The package can not be broken into 2 one night stays, charging you the rate for the first stay say today, and then $1 for another stay a week later. As I mentioned, and you copied on your review, the description of "a minimum of 2 night stay" clearly implies that the nights need to be consecutive.

Additionally, no one on our team lied to you as I was not on property when you first called. You were however able to speak with our reservations department, the front office, our Director of Rooms and Reservations, all who explained the B-Day package in the same fashion. Eventually after several calls, I had arrived at the property and quickly took your call.

regards