“King of Diamonds shines bright”
Review of King of diamonds

King of diamonds
Ranked #5 of 120 Nightlife in Miami
Los Angeles, California
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“King of Diamonds shines bright”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Been here twice. My second trip was October 2013

The FIRST time I took my friend who normally falls asleep in strip clubs here and their idea of strip clubs being whack was taken away and even added a trip to the ATM with the $8 fee.

The food is GREAT here. VERY yummers. The drinks are great too. The way to go is on the party bus and when you get there grab a VIP booth. They really aren't that expensive and come with a bottle of liquor.

Whatcha wanna know? Are they naked? YES oh so very. Head to toe, none of that top only stuff. Now the pole work they do is amazing. The poles they work on are double the normal length of the average pole so I guess you could call this striprobatics.
Dancing and private dancing is more showy than the other popular strip club all the rappers rap about. ;-) but the showy show is nice and you can touch unlike some other places that make you feel like you're tied down.

The ladies...NOT a bad looking chick in there. There are pretty ones...prettier and woooooah pretty. The place is huge! You won't feel cramped in here at all.

I have to give this place all stars since they DID turn a strip club hater into a fan and the Monday night fight night is a hot way to go. These are real boxers in the ring. So it switches things up from the T&A norm and gave another level of excitement all while the T&A action is on the side.

The only thing I didn't care for is the strippers having a sweep up guy to collect their money. I mean really, that's part of the experience watching them collect the dough you just threw at them.

The best way to go is to use one of the promoters with the party bus deal. You get to drink from the local SOBE pickup point, get a ride and drink all the way there. Then you get a ride back. Only downside is you have to wait til closing to leave. But this is a safe way to go and who wants to leave early anyway?
On my second trip it was ALL the same however, a girl at the TOP of the pole SET HER SHOES ON FIRE! yes...she did...sparkling fireworks. Yes I know you think I'm joking. No, I'm not. ANOTHER amazing time and my friends first time was GREAT! We used the party bus again...and it was even better than the first time! Oh and I am guilty this time of going to ATM and using the ATM twice for the $8 fee. *sigh* GOOD TIMES!

Visited October 2013
7 Thank lowbuxlux

Montreal
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

KOD Miami is amazing. We were 8 ladies there on a Saturday night. Cover charge was $30, and we all split a couple of bottles of rum while inside. The strippers work HARD for their money. They are entertaining, friendly, charming, acrobatic etc. Everyone had a great time. We ended up staying there till closing time (5am)!

Visited October 2013
5 Thank lyonnequeen
Baltimore, Maryland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Entertainment”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I took my husband here for his birthday and he really enjoyed himself. Hell I enjoyed myself I was entertained. The ladies here really do their jobs. I had never been to a men's strip club. But I thought it wouldn't be so bad since it was so huge. We really had a good time. The cover was outrageous. But still had a amazing time.

Visited December 2012
4 Thank lamaiyah1997
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Pole Palace”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

This place is massive!! I went on a Saturday night and there was a $20 cover charge, which we were told was more after 12 o'clock and less ($10) on Friday (before 12). The Security Staff were on their j-o-b and everyone got some type of pat down (no gender bias there). The one thing that irritated me was that they took my gum #IAmSoAddicted at the door because they just got new carpet. Once inside, the club was clean and didn't have an unpleasant odor. There were naked and semi-naked women making rounds all over. All were pleasant and didn't harass you for dances, drinks, etc. They asked politely and moved on if you declined. I didn't see any women that I would consider unattractive.

The DJ was Prince Markie Dee of The Fat Boys and he was a riot. He was engaging and kept the show moving and upbeat. The music was banging and the poles were ridiculously long (like 15-20 ft I'd guess). These women are risking their lives when they climb these poles, but were a few truly fearless ones and their acrobatics did not disappoint!!

This is a very nice club and the patrons were men and women, so the gentleman should expect to see women other than those employed by the club. Go check it out and enjoy!

Visited July 2013
5 Thank pdonna2
Washington DC, District of Columbia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“OFF THE CHIZAIN!!!!!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I'm a woman and I've been to a couple of other strip clubs and King of Diamonds is by far the best I've been too. It's not just about the females and what they look like and the tricks they can do. It's about appearance of the club, service, and pricing of things. First off at the door they do charge anywhere between 20-30 on a normal night. I couldn't imagine on a special night. VIP tables are cheap though....260 for a booth with a table in front of you; seating about 6-8 people but about 10-15 can be in your section. Now that's a deal (this is coming from a person that lives in DC and popular stip club is Stadium which charges 500+ for a table to seat 4 people). Didn't order food but have been told their food is excellent. They had girls coming in and out on heavy rotation, you never saw any one girl all night. DJ engaged the crowd, the night of my bday i was able to go on stage and dance for some money :), along with other girls that were celebrating but at least I can say i danced at KOD! Definately worth the trip and I will definately go again!

Visited July 2013