“simply great!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Miami, Florida
“simply great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

The food, service and beverages are excellent!
Never anything less than very satisfying.

In short, it's a reliable place to enjoy Thai cuisine.

Visited May 2013

Palmetto Bay, FL
“Best Pad Thai & super nice staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013

First off, the staff here at Tani Thai is always very friendly and helpful. On my last visit, I felt like they knew I was a habitual tripadvisor reviewer! They were extremely gracious and kept checking to see if we needed anything and if everything was OK. I had Vegetable Pad Thai, the dish that I use to compare Asian resaurants' quality. Tani Thai is one of the best in my opinion. I like it with a slightly sweet and crunchy peanut sauce and plenty of crispy vegetables, and that's how they do it. My son had an Asian salad and Yellow Curry with chicken. He enjoyed both, and said the curry was just hot enough. They give you a choice of heat 1-5, a great idea. We finished off with Thai donuts. They were typical- in a good way-crispy on the outside, puffy on the inside, and served hot, with the usual sweet gooey dip. I plan to continue to enjoy more meals at Tani Thai.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jan R
Kingston, Jamaica
“Enjoyed food and experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2013 via mobile

The food was very tasty, and came reasonably quickly. The crispy duck was the standout, and the Cocky Bob was good too. The dumplings at dessert...great served hot. I ate to the point of bursting....the food was that good. I would definitely return. Staff very friendly and helpful, with recommendations for menu choices.

New Jersey
“TANI Thai Restaurant - Miami, FL Good Thai Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2012

Came here after looking for a good local Thai restaurant, and reading all of the reviews. It took at least 10 minutes once we were seated, before anyone ever came over to us. I had ordered a specific drink and it never came. In spite of these issues, the food was very tasty and the portions were plentiful. The staff was very courteous and knowledgeable.

• Visited May 2012
4 Thank lone6star
Homestead, Florida
“Very good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

I use to go to Suvi Thai in Homestead, Fl. Now I go to Tani Thai since I have discovered this restaurant in December.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Jo-Anne L

Been to Tani Thai? Share your experiences!