“Great ambiance and food”
Review of Tani Thai

Tani Thai
Ranked #633 of 4,308 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

It was a hard to decide what we wanted to order but we finally settled on the curry shrimp and "Earth, Wind, and Fire (chicken and vegetables in a Thai sauce). The chicken was good but the curry was outstanding! Great dining experience at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Friendy & honnest staff,
-The seafood coconut soup is delicious but definitely overpriced for small cup
- entrees are good and genrous portions
We ll go back again

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I came here with some out-of-town friends early last year for a late lunch. I chose this restaurant because it was voted best Thai food place in Miami and I wanted to try it out. I'm not very familiar with Thai food as I've only tried it a few times, all of which didn't really leave any deep impression on me. However, after eating here, I will always remember it as the best Thai food I've ever eaten. The food was soooo delicious. I ordered the standard Pad Thai and it tasted quite sweet but delicious. I couldn't believe how good it tasted that for once I actually wanted to learn to cook this ethnic cuisine. The service was excellent too. The host/owner looked so friendly when he guided us to our table and offered to take our pictures for us too. After taking one picture, he thought the picture would look better with flash so he took a second shot at another angle. He even recommended we take a picture with the wall behind. Such a nice and friendly person!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

The food, service and beverages are excellent!
Never anything less than very satisfying.

In short, it's a reliable place to enjoy Thai cuisine.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

First off, the staff here at Tani Thai is always very friendly and helpful. On my last visit, I felt like they knew I was a habitual tripadvisor reviewer! They were extremely gracious and kept checking to see if we needed anything and if everything was OK. I had Vegetable Pad Thai, the dish that I use to compare Asian resaurants' quality. Tani Thai is one of the best in my opinion. I like it with a slightly sweet and crunchy peanut sauce and plenty of crispy vegetables, and that's how they do it. My son had an Asian salad and Yellow Curry with chicken. He enjoyed both, and said the curry was just hot enough. They give you a choice of heat 1-5, a great idea. We finished off with Thai donuts. They were typical- in a good way-crispy on the outside, puffy on the inside, and served hot, with the usual sweet gooey dip. I plan to continue to enjoy more meals at Tani Thai.

1  Thank Jan R

Been to Tani Thai? Share your experiences!