“Absolutely Amazing Experience! A Miami Must do!”
Review of Happy Cruises

Happy Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a private charter for half day, full day, dinner and sunset cruises through the local waters of Miami, Miami Beach, Biscayne Bay and the islands of the Florida keys.
Rochester, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Absolutely Amazing Experience! A Miami Must do!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

It was my boyfriend's birthday this past weekend and I decided to take him on a Sunset Cruise to celebrate! He LOVED it! I honestly could not have asked for a better experience than what Captain Derek provided us. He is such a sweet, gracious hosts and will be a staple in all of my trips to Miami (I even saved his number!)

Firstly, reservations were very easy to make. I had some phone troubles and Captain Derek was very accommodating to that.

Secondly, I had no idea how hard it was to get a cab from South Beach so we were running a tad late and he did not make me feel bad about it. Very understanding. Once we arrived to the Pier, he greeted us with a huge smile that comforted me.

The boat was so nice and clean. He gave us a tour and then we were on our merry way (after pouring us champagne of course!). The sights were beautiful. It was just an overall beautiful and amazing experience, to put it into a concise thought. I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Miami.

Needless to say, I received the best girlfriend of the year award! And Captain Derek gets the best Cruise ship of the year award!

Desiree

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Desiree S

Miami, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Couldn't have been better”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I took a sunset cruise with my girlfriend and loved every minute of it. We left from this beautiful park next to Red Fish Grill that was an adventure in itself driving to. Coconut Grove is a gorgeous area. We were greeted with a big smile by Captain Derek on the docks and after giving us a quick tour of his yacht we were immediately put at ease. It felt like we were just going on a cruise with an old friend. I have cruised with more than a handful of private charter companies whether it be for fishing or pleasure and Derek is one of the most sincere and genuine captains I have ever met. The views were incredible once we got going. This guy knows what he's doing. He even sent us to one of his favorite restaurants after we got back and the evening's decadence continued.

I highly recommend this for a romantic evening, but I can definitely see families and even your weekend Veuve Clicquot popping party animals enjoying one of his cruises.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Me and my boyfriend bought this groupon while we were on vacation and Miami and for a definite rocky start to the vacation I would have to say this was one of the highlights for sure. The captain was beyond friendly and hospitable and went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time. We had a bottle of champain waiting for us and we actually met great people that we ended up going to dinner with after and still keep in touch with. If your debating the purchase it's a definite must!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Kaymarie16b
New York City, United States
“Outstanding Exerience - A day of ultimate relaxation and enjoyment!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We booked a five hour cruise on Captain Derek's Happy Hour Yacht to celebrate my wife's very special birthday. My two daughters and son in law and I surprised her thinking that we were taking her on a picnic. It was a day she and we will never forget - she was flabbergasted. Captain Derek and his daughter Sabrina were our hosts and they were two of the most charming individuals you could ever expect to meet - welcoming, helpful, funny and filled with interesting
information. The boat was beautiful with lots of room to spread out and enjoy the beautiful scenery all around Biscayne Bay, Key Biscayne, Star and Palm Islands and Downtown Miami. We were blessed with great weather and calm waters. If you want a very special experience, incredible luxury at a very affordable price - call Captain Derek and climb aboard Happy Hour for a day or evening you will never forget. We loved every minute!!!!

Miami
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We had a great time on our cruise with Captain Derek. He's friendly and the scenery is beautiful. Highly recommended.