“Everything I expected and More!”
Review of Happy Cruises

Happy Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a private charter for half day, full day, dinner and sunset cruises through the local waters of Miami, Miami Beach, Biscayne Bay and the islands of the Florida keys.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I recently planned a private cruise for my sister wedding party outing, and I can say that it was truly amazing. There was complimentary snacks, wine, and I was able to even bring my own food. We played music from my Bluetooth on my phone to help set the ambiance. It's was amazing! I was able to decorate the boat, and the captain was the best. Funny, fun and even played along with surprising my sister. The price is seriously unbelievable and I guarantee you not find a low price for a private charter. I have been spreading with word about this secret treasure so much to a point were everyone is asking if I work for happy cruises. No I am just a happy customer that will be coming back really soon. Do something extra-ordinary for someone extraordinary!

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I wanted to surprise my husband with a sailing trip for his first Father's Day. We brought our 5 month old & we all had an excellent time. We did the 2 hour cruise & we saw so much in a short time. Beautiful water, homes & even dolphins.

Captain Derek is extremely sweet & welcoming. Wrap sandwiches, chips, donuts & drinks were served. We saw the sunset & it was gorgeous. Truly an unforgettable trip & would do again next time we are in Miami.

Thank you Captain Derek for an amazing time!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I found Capt. Derek and Happy Cruises on TripAdvisor and after seeing the glowing reviews, decided to reach out to him about possibly scheduling a private cruise for my husband's 30th birthday. He emailed me back almost immediately and gave me (what I thought to be) a great deal for a 2 hour private cruise!

The trip was WONDERFUL! My husband loved every single second of it (and selfishly, I loved it just as much even though we were there for HIS birthday!) Capt. Derek was so knowledgeable about the area - we took a trip down to Key Biscayne to see all the fancy mansions and he was able to point out some highlights of famous people's houses (and even indulged me in some celebrity gossip!) He was personable and all-around a GREAT guy.

When we arrived on the ship, he had birthday cake for my husband (with candles in it!) and sandwiches set out on a platter. He had 2 seats for us right in the front of the boat and served us any kind of drink we wanted. After we (sadly) docked back at the pier, he took a picture of us and then offered to send it to me - truly went above and beyond to make sure we were happy.

A HUGE thanks to Capt Derek for all that you do! If you're looking for something special, DEFINITELY check this out - it's worth every penny (and then some!)

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I went on a 4 hour cruise with lunch and I loved these ppl. I felt like Ive been knowing them forever, So laid back and we didnt have to lift a finger. I didnt see on the site what I was looking for so I called Derrick and told him what I wanted and he customized an cruise to fit us, It was myself, my husband my daughters 3 and 13 and my in laws. we took this cruise in April and we will be returning in June for another one which Ive already booked, Great vibe,Great ppl, Wonderful Boat... I highly recommend cruising with these guys.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Took the sunset cruise with Capitan Derek and his lovely daughter. This is definitely an experience to remember. Capitan Derek was very involved with us and was very funny and accommodating. The view was very beautiful. Will surely do again if ever back in Miami.

Been to Happy Cruises? Share your experiences!