“Awesome!”

E Z Ride Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf School in South Beach Miami Florida offering Surf Lessons. Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton, surf lessons available. Beginners to advanced. Reservations are required.
Vancouver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

My friend and I hired Marcel from EZsurf for a 2 hour lesson in Boca. He was the BEST instructor I've ever had. Marcel, made sure we were safe, having fun, and learning. I would 100% highly recommend Marcel to instruct any level (my friend is a brand new surfer and I've surfed a bit). He was fabulous.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank sszolopiak
EZrideSurfSchool, Owner at E Z Ride Surf School, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Many people who have had surf lessons before are amazed at the quality, and the amount of information an EZride Surf Lesson provides. Marcello is an excellent surfing teacher, and he can instruct children who are on a board for the first time all the way to coaching competitive experienced surfers! All surfers are unique people at different learning levels, and Marcello's ability to personalize surf instruction to each level is fabulous. We are privileged to have this accomplished surfer on our team! THANK YOU so much for your review! We hope you have
been surfing and enjoying your wave riding even more now!

Trois-Rivieres, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yearly tradition”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Every time I come to Florida, I call my friend Marcello for a surf lesson. I would still call him even if I would turn pro (not close to happen). Calm, positive, he makes you love the ocean and his lesson of positivity, humility goes beyond surfing. I come twice a year, and I will call him again, and will refer him to anybody who wants to enjoy the waves.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank AntoineGelinas
EZrideSurfer, Owner at E Z Ride Surf School, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
South Beach Miami surf lessons are an excellent tradition! Surfing is so enjoyable, and any trip to Florida should include surfing. We appreciate your choice to surf with us year after year, up and down the coast of South Florida. I know Marcello is a major reason for that decision, because he truly is a wonderful surfing instructor. Don't give up on surfing like a pro, even they have to practice for years.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and encourage others to choose EZride Surf School. We look forward to surfing with you in 2014!