“Very good food for good price”
Review of Flanigan's

Flanigan's
Ranked #159 of 4,282 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$11 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Coconut Grove
Description: Flanigan’s is famous for our legendary Baby Back Ribs, and we sell over a million pounds per year. We are also known for our fresh fish selections and unique preparation options, such as Dolphin Francaise and Blackened Tuna. You can’t get fresher fish unless you catch it yourself! We specialize in Fresh and Homemade menu items, and the majority of our items are made from scratch with fresh ingredients. There are no microwave ovens in our kitchens! Our menu offers a variety of options including Prime Rib, Steaks, Pasta, Entrée Salads, 10 ounce Burgers, unique Sandwiches, Award Winning Appetizers, and oversized Signature Desserts. Our portion sizes are large and our prices are reasonable. We have “Happy Hours” several times a week that feature all brands of beer, liquor and wine at up to 50% off, even on the weekends! We pride ourselves in serving you in a manner that makes you feel like you are “home”. We are family restaurants, but the ambiance is lively, and our walls are covered with our customers’ fishing photos and flat screen televisions featuring sports. There are 23 friendly Flanigan’s throughout South Florida’s East coast to serve you.
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I was there in late dinner time. it was full of people but waitresses were very kind and asked us many times if we need something or if everything is ok. Good portion of food is tasty and for a good price. Certainly I will visit the restaurant next time when I will be around.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

the loggerhead is a great place for reasonably priced food and drink. The service is great and it is always busy here. They have a happy hour that starts at 9pm on saturdays. I paid $2.14 for a beer that costs over $7 dollars at the nearby Berries. Berries is a rip off with beer costing more than your food while the loggerhead is well worth the visit.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

This is a very nice restaurant with generous portions. Value for money although nothing is cheap. Being avid scuba divers, we were horrified to see dolphin steaks on the menu.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I was at Flanigan's at other location but this one had very good service from the waitress and bar service. The food was fantastic and Restaurant looks super clean neat.
If I have to work close to this location again that's for sure, I am coming to have dinner or lunch here.
I recommended this restaurant to my friends, co-workers and relatives.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Flanigans is my fave for years. Best ribs in South Florida. Great place to watch Dolphins games. Great seafood.

Been to Flanigan's? Share your experiences!