“Super Burger!”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #163 of 4,327 Restaurants in Miami
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Coral Way
Transit: Brickell Metro Mover
Description: Thank you for reserving at Morton's The Steakhouse - Miami (Downtown). We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I went to this place with my husband. The first time we ordered a burger, They are huge and super yummy. No need to order appetizer. The waitress was very attentive, she made us feel very welcome.

Second time I order fish (yes! fish in a steak house) but I was not in the mood for a steak that day, so I opted for a lighter option. Small Onion Soup and Tuna Tartare, and both were equally delicious.

The only thing I did not love was the béarnaise sauce. I've ha better (sorry Morton's).

This specific Morton's feels very business oriented. you'll see businessmen and women having business lunch here. Of course, it is in the heart of Miami's Financial District. But I would recommend it to anyone is around Brickell. It is a quite expensive place, but the quality I liked it a lot.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Friend had a Fillet Mignon on the bone, which has to be the best grilled meat i have ever tasted, didnt think it was possible to taste so good. Had the surf n turf which was excellent, escargot n crab legs to start, yum. Keylime pie not so nice, bitter. Long island ice tea, not strong, had 2 felt nowt, enough with the over icing and pour in the liquor dude.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We wanted to have dinner at Morton's but when arrived were disappointed in the decor and general ambiance. We decided to have dinner elsewhere.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Everything I tried was delicious. We started with specialty drinks from the bar and had the crab cakes as an appetizer. For dinner I had the filet and my husband ordered the lamb. At the end of the meal I was full and did not mind the $200 bill. The service was great. My water glass was never empty and the waitress was helpful in recommendations and service. I will surely go there again.

1  Thank Ebony G
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Went to Morton's on Brickell Avenue. I have been to the one in Coral Gables as well, and it had been a while since going back to the one on Brickell. From my previous reviews, you can tell I am a Steak lover.

We were 8 of us, I started with the Ahi Tuna Tower, which was excellent. I chose a New York Strip, 160z, done Pittsburgh style. Mine was medium rare. Delicious, great taste, and perfectly cooked.

We had the carrot cake for desert, which I highly recommend! That particular Morton's location has been around for a while, and was the first one in Miami. I must say, I liked it better than the Coral Gables one, and highly recommend it.
You won't go wrong..