“The place for special occasion cakes and other sweets.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweet Art By Lucila
Ranked #1,090 of 4,802 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Neighbourhood: South Miami
Description: Miami's custom cake and European style dessert bakery. Specializing in butter cream and rolled Fondant cakes for all occasions. We ship cakes by mail. Lucila is a Retail Bakery serving the Miami area specializing in fondant and butter cream cakes for weddings and birthdays.Sweet Art by Lucila prides itself in using the finest and freshest ingredients.
Reviewed 9 July 2017

This is where I get all my very special event cakes. Lucila's attention to detail in the decoration and taste. Her cakes are not only gorgeous, they are deliciously moist. It's a win-win.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

I just bought this rum cake by Lucila (Miami)-- It was in the refrigerated section at Winn-Dixie. Took it to a party and everybody raved about it. The cake was so moist and delicious. Will buy again for sure!!

Reviewed 11 August 2015

Just love the design they made for my husband's 50th birthday, amazing! exactly like the picture I requested. The Rum taste was delicious, everyone at the party loved the cake, I will definitely continue to order from them. The price was very reasonable.

1  Thank cubanita2012
Reviewed 5 March 2015

This place is a landmark. Nice selection, good prices. Hope they open up the new location soon. We get all our birthday cakes, holiday sweets there.Very corteus staff.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

After reading some reviews I purchased a rum cake for a birthday party. The cake was very moist and tasted great. The frosting was just enough to not over power the cake. To me it needed to have a hint of rum in the cake. But that's me. If I need a cake again I will go back. It was that good

Been to Sweet Art By Lucila? Share your experiences!