“Local and Good”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

Great spot for families, friends to meet. Love local pizza sub shops then Big Cheese is it. Fresh breads & pizza doughs that make it your place for local subs & pizza! A once a week stop.

Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

It's a great place to go to with the family or after winning a game or competition with the whole team. It is big and has a great theme. The food is amazing and it is very people friendly. It prices are also very very good considering how great the food is. I love this place and highly reccomed it!

Reviewed 30 June 2013

For some reason it doesn't have the one in Homestead listed...The one in Kendall is also very good. Today I got the linguine with seafood and marinara sauce and a casaer salad. Both are top notch...I go to this restaurant about 2x per month, it's that good. The seafood pasta is my favorite meal there. The prices are good and the restaurant is very laid back. The wait staff is also very good. Never had a bad meal there. Can't wait to go back :)

Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

First it took us an hour to get our food. People who was sat after us got our food before us and the place was not busy. Then my mother-in-law ordered the stuffed egg plant and made a simple request of I don't want the spaghetti can I get the meatballs instead without being charge extra if so I'll just take the spaghetti. They bring out the meatballs and charge her for the meatballs and then the server had an attitude. Also they ran out if egg plant and had to go buy it. But never told us we had to wait !! They eventually took off the meatballs. The manager would not come to the table to apologize or talk to us. He told the server to tell us "he won't do it next time." Very unprofessional.
Then my mother in law had to go find the manger.. And she got the bill taken care of and after 10 mins of talking about how bad our experience was he took off one meal.

1  Thank TheLemays
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Good value and consistent food. A staple of the south miami area for many years. The garlic rolls and salad are a signature here. It is a good value and the place is always packed