“I've been to many better Denny's”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #717 of 4,327 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Wynwood - Edgewater
Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

Arrived and told that it was about 20 minute wait for food, that was fine. Sat in the waiting area for a table. The empty tables were covered in used plates - resulting in several waiting groups. I went to the bathroom whilst we were waiting - which was shockingly filthy, and came back to my boyfriend who said that a man just walked in and sat down and they ignoored him.....

Anyway thw waitress was nice and we ordered drinks and food and were reminded that the food would be a while. However we ended up waiting for 20 minutes for our coffees and orange juice!

The waitress was lovely and the food was standard Denny's, although the pancakes appeared to be much better than the last Denny's we'd been to the week before in Hollywood.

I wanted to ask a question to the floor manager and he told me to wait a minute (no please or thankyou) and he wasn't doing anything that I could see. If this man was the manager then I'm not surprised the place is in such a mess as he's got a bad attitude, his staff can't be expected to have any different attitudes!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

The restaurant was in rough shape, the carpet worn and wet, was being dried by fans. The bathrooms stank of urine and sewage, though the surfaces appeared clean. If we had not been so weary from driving all night to get to Miami, we would not have stayed. It took forever for the wait staff to bring us menus and again to take our order. The wait staff all appeared to be in bad moods and not at all happy to be there. Not really busy, it took a while to get our meal. Our order was delivered correctly and the food was adequate. Later, our entire family felt poorly, our stomachs were upset.

Had we not been so tired, we would not have stayed. Until this Denny's gets their act together I recommend going elsewhere.

1  Thank Marislp
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Okay, just arrived in Miami and looking for a place to eat. It was late when we finally arrived at our hotel. I've never seen a Denny's restaurant so filthy. Every single window was dirty with greasy finger prints and food particles. The floor was littered with food I'm sure from earlier in the day and the booths were wiped but food still remained on table tops and booth seats. We were able to find a booth to sit in. The food, once it got to our table instead of the avocado on the sandwich being sliced like it showed in the menu it was like the size of a golf ball sitting between two slices of bread with cheese and turkey. I won't go into detail about the women's restroom. Filthy!!!!! How are they in business?!?!! Our server was nice though, the only positive about being there.

1  Thank ShayPro
Reviewed 10 April 2013

My wife and i take our kids here every weekend for breakfast, we love it. The staff is very attentive and they make us feal like family.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

The food was actually wonderful. Had the Grand Slam and could not get enought of it! Waitress was great, service was great, restaurant was a little to warm