“Tasty food, good price”

Neighbourhood: Wynwood - Edgewater
Molde, More og Romsdal, Norway
“Tasty food, good price”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

A bit noisy place, but the food was both cheap and tasty. Ordered the sirloin steak, very good and cost only $12.
A lot of nice staff here, some were a bit stressed out and mixed up our orders, but it was ok. Coke tastes horrible. The milkshakes are good, so is the cinnamon and blueberry pancakes. Large and varied menu.

Visited March 2014

Vancouver, Canada
“How Has The Health Inspector Not Shut Them Down?”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We were seated at a dirty table with no plates, cutlery, or napkins. They eventually wiped down the table. The was food debris all over the floor. The "service" took forever and they were out of or didn't carry slightly less than half the menu. Just ordering water took forever and ordering the rest was an ordeal. Just getting the waitress to listen to me or pay any kind of attention was difficult. When the food came it had been overcooked but then left out long enough to be cold when they finally brought it. Think "melted" cheese as hard as a rock and just as cold. Not long after the food came, so did the ants. First they crawled all over the window sill but then they started to crawl all over my clothes. This is outrageous. This is perhaps the worst restaurant I've ever been to in my life. Starvation could not make me return.

• Visited December 2013
Gravatai, RS
“Fine for me”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Dennys is always a good family food chain in Florida. In Orlando they the are the best. In Miami they are not that good - food and environment. However it is always a good place to eat - especially because of the diversity.

• Visited August 2013
Oftringen, Schweiz
“Stay away!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We travelled a whole month through the USA and loved Denny's, but this place was the worst. Long waiting and the food was terrible. The eggs looked old, the pancakes tasted bad, without information they served frozen strawberry instead of fresh ones. It's really an ugly place - STAY AWAY.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Beach G
Northampton, United Kingdom
“I've been to many better Denny's”
Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

Arrived and told that it was about 20 minute wait for food, that was fine. Sat in the waiting area for a table. The empty tables were covered in used plates - resulting in several waiting groups. I went to the bathroom whilst we were waiting - which was shockingly filthy, and came back to my boyfriend who said that a man just walked in and sat down and they ignoored him.....

Anyway thw waitress was nice and we ordered drinks and food and were reminded that the food would be a while. However we ended up waiting for 20 minutes for our coffees and orange juice!

The waitress was lovely and the food was standard Denny's, although the pancakes appeared to be much better than the last Denny's we'd been to the week before in Hollywood.

I wanted to ask a question to the floor manager and he told me to wait a minute (no please or thankyou) and he wasn't doing anything that I could see. If this man was the manager then I'm not surprised the place is in such a mess as he's got a bad attitude, his staff can't be expected to have any different attitudes!