“Disappointed”

Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Miami
Description: Come and Indulge your senses with our authentic Thai & Sushi dishes - bursting with subtle & complex medley of flavors ranging from sweet, sour to spicy. Wind down & enjoy our selective wines & sake in an eclectic & soothing ambiance.
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Been coming here for 15 years and ownership changed recently (within the last 2/3 yrs) the food has gone from excellent to good but there service has deteriorated dramatically! We kept giving this place a shot because the sushi was soo good, and the steamed filet of fish as well. Today I waited 15 minutes for water after being seated as same for my wine. 30 minutes for my first roll there arrive (all 3 were ordered together ) . The restaurant was empty when my husband and I arrived at 7:40pm there were 4 other tables taken up. It’s a shame I’ll have to find another place to dine. I’ve given them plenty of opportunity to Shape up. I drive 30 minutes to eat here. This is MIAMI!!! Sushi is everywhere. Shape up Siam Palace!!!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Very good food and the attention was also great! We tried some sushi rolls that were amazing and well prepared. Totally recommended!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Siam Palace has been my family's go-to restaurant for years. We have celebrated many milestones here.

Kumar, the owner, is extremely attentive and goes above and beyond. The servers today were excellent and we hope to see them stay a while as they were very friendly and professional and offered service with a smile.

To say the least, the food is phenomenal. My personal recommendation on appetizers is the Thai veggie spring rolls. The sauce, the refreshing veggies, the crispy deep fried wrapper. Our favorite Sushi rolls are the Sumo roll that has an amazing saucy seafood topper, and the Miami hurricane roll that is a wonderful tribute to our canes with a green and orange roe. The presentation is outstanding!!

Pad Thai is always a great pick, seafood and chicken being my favorite, but today, Kumar recommended the veggie Pad Woon Sen with the tiny clear noodle. It was absolutely delicious, and I savored every bite and then some!! If you're vegan be advised they use egg and oyster sauce in these dishes. One of the great things I love about all their dishes is that the veggies aren't overcooked. They are still crunchy and taste like they would in their natural state.

I highly recommend Siam Palace; my inner fat girl would live here if she could, and my inner vegan would approve with minor adjustments to each dish.

Thanks again to Kumar for exceptional service today!!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I recently went back, after being away for 20 years and it is still good, even though it is under new ownership. I had the Beef Green Curry, Curry Puffs, Spring Rolls and other Thai dishes, all was very good. I especially like the Curry Puffs, those are great. If I am in the mood for Thai and I am in the area, this would be the place to go to.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Awful, worst pad Thai shrimp, bland flavor. I had veggie tempura, very good but didn't serve with traditional broth but instead a Salty soy with ginger.
Won't be returning

1  Thank cheri b

Been to Siam Palace Restaurant? Share your experiences!