“Favorite Thai Restaurant in Miami”
Review of Bangkok Bangkok

Bangkok Bangkok
Ranked #1,446 of 4,366 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We love this place and visit whenever we are in the area..The staff is always very friendly and the food is great.. My favorite is the Ginger Chicken but my husband swears by the Earth Wind and Fire Beef... visit this rest for some great food

Reviewed 19 September 2013

small place ,reserve to have a table ready,be preper to eat seating in the floor,very good food and ambience.valet available.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Awesome food! but Pricey.
Nice small place, but its really different than any other restaurant, is very quiet and relaxing.
Don't forget to try Their Beer..
The service is pretty good.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We go every so often, as this place is very pricey for two. (Around $80) We usually both other a plate, an order of fried rice, two appetizers (spring rolls and beef satay), our drinks and the thai donuts are a MUST. Never found the thai donuts anywhere else. I love the earth wind and fire with chicken, it is amazing. My husband also loves that dish, as well as a few other dishes, including the curry. In the evening, you can also sit on the floor, which adds a bit of romance to the night.

Reviewed 12 February 2013 via mobile

I've been coming here since I was a kid and I've been lucky enough to travel the world and visit many places like Thailand and I can assure you this is one of the best most authentic Thai food you can have anywhere in the world. Their Pad Thai is the best I've ever had and their signature dishes like the Lil big man, Earth, Wind & Fire and The Roasted duck darling are absolutely AMAZING!!! You can't ask for a better meal at a better price.

1  Thank Yeyo787