“you are not a stranger”

BodySense Holistic Spa and Wellness Center
Ranked #5 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Holistic Spa and Wellness Center dedicated to rebuilding and restoring your maximum health and beauty. Our licensed, experienced staff will integrate Eastern and Western modalities to reveal your own unique state of balance and well-being. We are centrally located on Coral Way, just a few minutes away from Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Beach and Downtown Miami, Florida.
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“you are not a stranger”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

bodysense is warm and welcoming - you feel at home immediately -it does not feel like a business rather a place to take to rest, take a load off, and exhale - i am so pleased that in my few hours in miami, i spent time at body sense

Visited January 2014
1 Thank pia b

Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Environment and Massage!!!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I have been to this center twice now with my sister. We are in love with this place. The staff is super friendly and the massage treatments are outstanding. My sister and I have had two Zen Fusion massages each with Julia Cruz. She is extremely talented and jsimply peaceful person. I highly recommend this center to anyone. You will not be dissappointed. Enjoy!!!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Danette2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The best ever wife and I love it!!!”
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

I've hade massages on cruses and in vagus nothing has comparison . At first glance I was skeptical but trust when I say u will be pleased .....

2 Thank Cephas G
Miami, Florida
“Simply Amazing.”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

BodySense is a spa like no other. The second you walk through the doors you are enveloped by a lustrous, calming energy that seemingly transports you to another world. The spa is impeccably decorated, creating a space that captures the essence and spirit of southeast Asia. The service is 5-star and the staff could not be more accommodating. I myself am a licensed massage therapist and have experienced many different spas and therapists throughout the years, yet I have yet to find another place that compares to BodySense. I have tried multiple services here including massage, acupuncture, and facials--all of which I would highly recommend. Angel Orozco (who is the owner) has magical hands…you will feel as if you are walking on clouds after his Zen Fusion hour-long massage. I love this place and it serves as my weekly oasis during which I connect with my body and allow my mind to rest--which is made possible by the spa itself and by the people who work there. You will not regret experiencing all that BodySense has to offer.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank LolaGarcia7
San Francisco, CA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Best massage I've ever had”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I get massages every week when I'm home - the massages I've gotten from Angel are the best massages I've ever experienced! I first visited Angel last year when I was in Miami for work and got a deal on Groupon Now. It's not far from the airport, so I stopped by on my way to the airport. 60 blissful minutes later, I was relaxed and ready for my flight! The massage is thorough and relaxing, and he is wonderful to work with. Now I make it a point to come back every time I'm in Miami. Definitely worth making a detour!

Visited November 2013